[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by TSmith34, Inc.
[April 18, 2024, 09:22:20 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Video Edit Question  (Read 1214 times)

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Video Edit Question
« on: February 09, 2019, 07:14:15 PM »
I would like to make a copy of something that is on replay on Watch ESPN and Fox Sports go. Does anyone out there know the best way to do this? Thanks.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
Re: Video Edit Question
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 07:21:19 PM »
Any sort of capture card works fine. The question is, is one game worth dropping at least $100 on a decent video capture card.

Once you capture the recording and save it, it's easy enough to make copies of it on usb drives, external hard drives etc.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 07:23:53 PM »
Any sort of capture card works fine. The question is, is one game worth dropping at least $100 on a decent video capture card.

Once you capture the recording and save it, it's easy enough to make copies of it on usb drives, external hard drives etc.
Thanks . Chi. Do you have any you recommend? Is that a piece of hardware or software ?
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 07:32:19 PM »
Capture cards are hardware. I've never really had to use one so I don't have any specific recommendations, but just make sure it can capture HD (Assuming you want decent quality).

Honestly, look up any gaming YouTuber and they usually have a video that explains their setup, including what kind of capture they use. Now mind you, they are usually capturing hours upon hours of footage so what they use may be a bit unnecessary, but they certainly are of good quality.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 11:20:06 PM »
Capture cards are hardware. I've never really had to use one so I don't have any specific recommendations, but just make sure it can capture HD (Assuming you want decent quality).

Honestly, look up any gaming YouTuber and they usually have a video that explains their setup, including what kind of capture they use. Now mind you, they are usually capturing hours upon hours of footage so what they use may be a bit unnecessary, but they certainly are of good quality.
I found a tool on IOS that lets you record what the screen is playing. You swipe up and there is a record button. I was able to record what I wanted on WatchESPN.
                       ---Al McGuire

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 11:30:14 PM »
I found a tool on IOS that lets you record what the screen is playing. You swipe up and there is a record button. I was able to record what I wanted on WatchESPN.

That certainly works too. Whoops, I just thought you were trying to record all two hours of the game. Glad you got it figured out.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 12:08:18 AM »
That certainly works too. Whoops, I just thought you were trying to record all two hours of the game. Glad you got it figured out.
I think I will record in 10 minute intervals and then upload to cloud storage somewhere and then put it in some kind of video editing software .
                       ---Al McGuire

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 04:20:14 PM »
Play it on your TV and record with your phone.
Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

feedback