collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by wadesworld
[Today at 03:23:04 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

ChicosBailBonds

Quote from: NYWarrior on December 01, 2006, 08:12:15 AM
December, 1987.....I missed Fr. Donnelly's Western Civ final - - gladly took the 'B' rather than re-take the final in January.

I took the B as well.....it was my first blizzard in my life having grown up in California...it was awesome.  Throwing snowballs at the Milwaukee county buses, going nuts on the field of McCormick Hall....tromping through the snow to the old IHOP at 4:00am to get some grub when at that point I was praying for no Final Exam as I had not prepared at all with the winter wonderland.

Great times

SoCalwarrior

I forgot about throwing snowballs at buses.  Ahhh, college.

Mike Deane

Quote from: mu_hilltopper on December 01, 2006, 08:25:08 AM
I missed my Calc final.  IIRC (cough cough) I had an A going into it, so had nothing to gain and everything to lose.  Kinda like playing UWM. ;D

I remember those days.  Getting an A in Theology going into Final,  ;D the Final was canceled.   ;D ;D  They asked me if I would be okay to accept the A, or I could take a make-up Final.  mmm... it took me 2 seconds to respond that I was kind of busy with other (bball) engagement...   ;)

Djgoldnboy

Quote from: SoCalwarrior on December 01, 2006, 12:25:20 PM
The trade off of course is not being able to go to the games.  But I had breakfast outside here this morning.


....and of course falling into the ocean when the big one hits.

Djgoldnboy

Quote from: SoCalwarrior on December 01, 2006, 02:10:27 PM
I forgot about throwing snowballs at buses.  Ahhh, college.

There was one as well in 96 or 97 where there were literally about 300-400 students just waiting in the union grassy area (obviously filled with snow since it was winter)...just unloading on each bus that came by....good times. 


Mike Deane

Oh, remember that gigantic snow ball rolled onto Wisconsin Ave...?  Was it '87?  I am losing my memory...

ChicosBailBonds

Quote from: Djgoldnboy on December 01, 2006, 02:19:15 PM
Quote from: SoCalwarrior on December 01, 2006, 12:25:20 PM
The trade off of course is not being able to go to the games.  But I had breakfast outside here this morning.


....and of course falling into the ocean when the big one hits.

I'll tell you what, it was 39 degrees this morning out here in So. Cal which is no picnic for us either.

ChicosBailBonds

Quote from: Mike Deane on December 01, 2006, 02:23:47 PM
Oh, remember that gigantic snow ball rolled onto Wisconsin Ave...?  Was it '87?  I am losing my memory...

Yes '87...that was my freshman year and the giant snowball was alive and well.

Previous topic - Next topic