[April 25, 2024, 09:43:05 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Uncle Rico
[April 25, 2024, 05:51:25 PM]

Campus camp-out with cool flags? by FreewaysBurnerAccount
[April 25, 2024, 04:52:25 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[April 25, 2024, 02:51:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: North Dakota TV  (Read 9005 times)

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
Re: North Dakota TV
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2018, 08:55:30 PM »
Haha love the moral superiority, but when the rubber meets the road naginif is predictably a lil bi+c#.

Also as opposed to the almost game by game whining about channels, nut up and pay a few dollars of just stfu about it.  I pay $6 a month fo a sports pack.  Have not missed a single game since MU joined the BiG East 10+ years ago.  Again eith nut up or shut up, where there is a will there is a way. i have a will n have not missed a single game
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

whitykj

• Starter
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2018, 08:56:43 PM »
Yay Reddit

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2018, 08:56:56 PM »
Haha love the moral superiority, but when the rubber meets the road naginif is predictably a lil bi+c#.

Also as opposed to the almost game by game whining about channels, nut up and pay a few dollars of just stfu about it.  I pay $6 a month fo a sports pack.  Have not missed a single game since MU joined the BiG East 10+ years ago.  Again eith nut up or shut up, where there is a will there is a way. i have a will n have not missed a single game

This. Don’t agree with Sand Knit like ever, but just man up and get directv or stop complaining. It’s not that hard.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2018, 08:58:02 PM »
This. Don’t agree with Sand Knit like ever, but just man up and get directv or stop complaining. It’s not that hard.

Not much complaining.  People were wondering where to find the game, I assisted, you felt the need to inject an opinion.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2018, 09:00:15 PM »
I live in the wrong region. I still get every single Marquette game. Definitely possible and not that expensive.

Bruh, I'm honestly shocked, but I have missed like 2 games over the past 10 years of Marquette living in Minneapolis. It's amazing. And meanwhile, there's 5-8 Gophers game a year that aren't televised at all.. truly remarkable.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2018, 09:00:47 PM »
Not much complaining.  People were wondering where to find the game, I assisted, you felt the need to inject an opinion.

Fair enough. Just an easy solution for those that find themselves in this bind 5-6 or however many times per season. Well worth the small dollar amount to not stress about it on those game days.

But to each their own...

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2018, 09:01:17 PM »
Bruh, I'm honestly shocked, but I have missed like 2 games over the past 10 years of Marquette living in Minneapolis. It's amazing. And meanwhile, there's 5-8 Gophers game a year that aren't televised at all.. truly remarkable.

Gophers tv deal is so embarrassingly bad.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2018, 09:21:36 PM »

Always a douche
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2018, 09:40:27 PM »

Not everyone has that option. I have no choice in my television provider. Couldn't get DirectTV if I wanted to.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2018, 09:46:45 PM »
Not everyone has that option. I have no choice in my television provider. Couldn't get DirectTV if I wanted to.

There are no satellites above you ?
Smh
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2018, 09:48:30 PM »
Smh

You truly have a narrow view of the world. Smh

mug644

• All American
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2018, 09:52:06 PM »
Some people choose to not have TV, for various reasons. For me, I’m fully comfortable with that choice, though it does mean I need to find MU games online. I appreciate the support of folks here to help me do so.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2018, 09:59:58 PM »
Can you get Yes network in your package? they have a lot of the oddball MU games and other college games on that.
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2018, 10:03:54 PM »
One of the regional sports net on DirecTV had the Providence game on their main channel and the MU game on their alternate channel which was great as I got to see the MU game from tip off.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2018, 10:20:22 PM »
Smh

The property I live in will not allow me to install a dish. Not everyone owns their own home.

Can you get Yes network in your package? they have a lot of the oddball MU games and other college games on that.

No. I have no choice in packages. I do pay for youtube TV.
TAMU

Folks,,,

• Starter
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2018, 11:06:08 AM »
The property I live in will not allow me to install a dish. Not everyone owns their own home.

No. I have no choice in packages. I do pay for youtube TV.

Get PSVue. IMO, it has the best setup for sports.

I have Core Pack + Sports Pack = all the FS Affiliates, BTN (and BTN alts), all the ESPNs, YES, NBC Sports regionals, NFL+RedZone, MLB, NBA, NESN, CBSSports, Olympic Channel, all the locals, etc. And TNT/TruTV/TBS for March.

$60/month. Every MU game (plus so much more).

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2018, 11:11:32 AM »
Get PSVue. IMO, it has the best setup for sports.

I have Core Pack + Sports Pack = all the FS Affiliates, BTN (and BTN alts), all the ESPNs, YES, NBC Sports regionals, NFL+RedZone, MLB, NBA, NESN, CBSSports, Olympic Channel, all the locals, etc. And TNT/TruTV/TBS for March.

$60/month. Every MU game (plus so much more).

You get FS Affiliates on PS Vue? Maybe I will have to get that. Thanks for the tip. I'm assume that means if I want it on the big screen I can't use my xbox to stream it?
TAMU

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2018, 11:32:00 AM »
You get FS Affiliates on PS Vue? Maybe I will have to get that. Thanks for the tip. I'm assume that means if I want it on the big screen I can't use my xbox to stream it?

Maybe it changed, when I had Vue with sports pack, I still couldn't get FS Wisconsin.  I truly think people don't understand that many parts of the country don't care about the Midwest! (And therefore those channels aren't offered).  Even the east coast seems to get most MU games on affiliates, but head West and it's difficult.

Folks,,,

• Starter
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2018, 05:37:44 PM »

Maybe it changed, when I had Vue with sports pack, I still couldn't get FS Wisconsin.  I truly think people don't understand that many parts of the country don't care about the Midwest! (And therefore those channels aren't offered).  Even the east coast seems to get most MU games on affiliates, but head West and it's difficult.

Correct - I just switched a few months ago. The FS affiliates I get in the PNW are:
Fox College Sports Atlantic
Fox College Sports Central
Fox College Sports Pacific
FS Arizona
FS Detriot
FS Florida
FS Midwest
FS North
FS Ohio
FS Prime Ticket
FS San Diego
FS South
FS Southeast
FS Southwest
FS Sun
FS West
FS Wisconsin

I use Roku and the PSVue app, so not sure how XBox is set up.

I watched the game last night on FS Wisconsin, although it was on a few others that I get too.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2018, 09:01:00 PM »
Correct - I just switched a few months ago. The FS affiliates I get in the PNW are:
Fox College Sports Atlantic
Fox College Sports Central
Fox College Sports Pacific
FS Arizona
FS Detriot
FS Florida
FS Midwest
FS North
FS Ohio
FS Prime Ticket
FS San Diego
FS South
FS Southeast
FS Southwest
FS Sun
FS West
FS Wisconsin

I use Roku and the PSVue app, so not sure how XBox is set up.

I watched the game last night on FS Wisconsin, although it was on a few others that I get too.

Cool, thanks for the follow-up. May be worth a switch back (thought I do love YouTube TV features)

🏀

• All American
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2018, 09:31:06 PM »
Cool, thanks for the follow-up. May be worth a switch back (thought I do love YouTube TV features)

Just spoof your YTTV location to whatever market you want.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2018, 10:20:00 PM »
Just spoof your YTTV location to whatever market you want.

Actually, that's one of the features I like about it... They make it easy to travel with it, and they adjust your channels based on location.  Vue barely let you use the service from a different IP address (maybe that changed).  But, YTTV doesn't carry the FS regional channels itself.  You get those through FS go authentication... Which maybe works with VPN spoofing, haven't tried it.

I say all this, because I spent a LOT of time traveling, so carrying a dish and pointing it in the right direction isn't really an option :-)