Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 05:09:31 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Current Badger and former teammate of the Hauser Bros, Trevor Anderson is out for the season with an injury. I hate all Badgers but you hate to see that happen to any player. I'm sure both him and the Hausers were looking forward to going at each other.

As for how it impacts the game, he's not a key player by any stretch. Only averages 7 minutes a game. Shortens their bench a little bit. Still think stopping Trice is the key. Happ can't win the game on his own and I'm not sure they have enough firepower without Trice.
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


MU82

"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

StillWarriors

Quote from: TAMU Eagle on December 06, 2018, 11:09:06 PM
Current Badger and former teammate of the Hauser Bros, Trevor Anderson is out for the season with an injury. I hate all Badgers but you hate to see that happen to any player. I'm sure both him and the Hausers were looking forward to going at each other.

As for how it impacts the game, he's not a key player by any stretch. Only averages 7 minutes a game. Shortens their bench a little bit. Still think stopping Trice is the key. Happ can't win the game on his own and I'm not sure they have enough firepower without Trice.

I believe Trice is 30-50 on 3s on the season. That's unreal. Would be a good time for a little regression to the mean. Can't shoot 60% forever. Hopefully we are disciplined enough not to help off of him.

MU82

Quote from: StillWarriors on December 07, 2018, 07:23:00 AM
I believe Trice is 30-50 on 3s on the season. That's unreal. Would be a good time for a little regression to the mean. Can't shoot 60% forever. Hopefully we are disciplined enough not to help off of him.

He's gonna go 1-for-9 ... and Markus and Sam are gonna go 9-for-16.

Game over!
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

tower912

Is he down or did he flop so that it appears to be a season ending injury.   Like Davidson.  On every play.   Wasn't there a meme during the world cup about a flopping soccer player?
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

skianth16

Did anyone else think "piper down" when reading the thread title?


Previous topic - Next topic