Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:53:14 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

tower912

And must be destroyed.     Take them down early, stomp on their necks and get ready for becky. 
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

wadesworld


denverMU


MU82

I'm playing Hold 'Em tonight with my regular group of guys and the MU game will be on in the background ... but I can't pay too much attention to it or I'll give away $$.

Even without that distraction, it's always hard to focus on a relatively weak opponent when F%cky is next on the schedule.

Hopefully, that's an affliction that will only bite fans and not our gallant lads in gold and blue!
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

warriorstrack

Quote from: tower912 on December 04, 2018, 08:28:32 AM
And must be destroyed.     Take them down early, stomp on their necks and get ready for becky.

Sure they are evil, but are they as evil as Dr. Evil?

naginiF

Quote from: MU82 on December 04, 2018, 09:35:05 AM
I'm playing Hold 'Em tonight with my regular group of guys and the MU game will be on in the background ... but I can't pay too much attention to it or I'll give away $$.

Even without that distraction, it's always hard to focus on a relatively weak opponent when F%cky is next on the schedule.

Hopefully, that's an affliction that will only bite fans and not our gallant lads in gold and blue!
I thought you libs loved to give away money

tower912

Not our own.  Other people's. 
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Previous topic - Next topic