[April 24, 2024, 08:12:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by WhiteTrash
[April 24, 2024, 07:58:02 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by MU82
[April 24, 2024, 04:38:12 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[April 24, 2024, 04:09:20 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: B1G Championship Game Recs  (Read 795 times)

MUBurrow

• All American
B1G Championship Game Recs
« on: November 18, 2018, 02:28:19 PM »
Hey sorry for the totally self-serving thread, but depending on the outcome of The Game ^TM on Saturday, me and a couple other folks are looking at going to the B1G Champ game in Indianapolis. Anyone ever done that and have any insight on how to approach tickets, hotels, etc? Looking at trying to find a passable hotel within $40 or so uber distance from Lucas Oil and thinking about waiting to buy tickets until next week to avoid getting stuck with them UM-tOSU doesn't work out the right way - even if it means paying a bit of a premium on Sunday or Monday? I'm thinking there is probably a lot of B1G crossover on this board, so any insight is much appreciated. 

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
Re: B1G Championship Game Recs
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 02:55:01 PM »
I'll be there.

Can't help you with tickets since we're Northwestern season ticket holders and we were part of NUs allotment.

Hotels are tough, when we went to Nebraska for a game a couple years ago we got super lucky with finding a hotel because everything in Lincoln was pretty much booked and people had to stay in Omaha and drive the next morning. If you are planning on going, get a hotel right away because those will book up. Tickets I imagine will be a bit easier just because of the secondary market and there is zero chance Northwestern uses all of their tickets.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Re: B1G Championship Game Recs
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 05:46:38 PM »
If the current hotel rates are in your price range, you might want to book a room now and just cancel if you decide not to go. Just make sure the hotel you book allows cancellations.

I’ve done this for tournament games, and gotten some great  deals.

feedback