[June 10, 2024, 07:34:38 PM]

NM by mu_hilltopper
[June 10, 2024, 06:17:14 PM]

Lakers Going After Hurley by Uncle Rico
[June 10, 2024, 05:59:32 PM]

President Lovell Passes Away by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[June 10, 2024, 03:28:57 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Lockity lock infinity  (Read 2371 times)

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Lockity lock infinity
« on: November 16, 2018, 06:09:03 PM »
Ners’ kid is a current student? Who knew?

WhiteTrash

• All American
Re: Lockity lock infinity
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 09:55:08 PM »
And so it begins.

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 10:04:52 PM »
More brutality on the internet by students right now.  Unfortunately I cannot copy and paste the Instagram link, so I’ll parapharase

Marquette basketball post a short video of the Men’s team helping the hunger task force.

MU “ we took a pause from game prep today to focus on what really matters in life and do our small part to give back, and help our MKE community”

Girl “so a private jet to Indiana is alright as long as we get a lil video montage of the team doing service..  Ok...”

Guy “if this helps you not get beat by 20, have at it”

Students are really pouring it on, and I don’t blame them one bit.  Sick of mediocrity, if you can even call it that over the past 4+ years

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 10:17:35 PM »
Really?  Marquette doesn’t some community outreach and you think it’s ok for other students to blast them?

Man some people need to gain perspective. Really in the end it doesn’t matter, but blasting players who are good representatives of the University is embarrassing. The fact that people here thinks it’s ok is even worse.

I and many people I know do their job and do it well, and also do community service.  It’s possible to do both. 

Calling it like someone see it isn’t a crime my friend.  I guess all of the individuals liking, or agreeing with their comments are bad people as well.  Marquette spends stupid amounts of money on chartering private jets for the coaches and players, she’s not wrong.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 10:22:00 PM »
I and many people I know do their job and do it well, and also do community service.  It’s possible to do both. 

Calling it like someone see it isn’t a crime my friend.  I guess all of the individuals liking, or agreeing with their comments are bad people as well.  Marquette spends stupid amounts of money on chartering private jets for the coaches and players, she’s not wrong.

Maybe they should just fold the basketball program and raise tuition to $250K for the money they’d lose out on.

Do you pilot their chartered plane Jesse?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 10:28:16 PM »
Who said anyone was ripping players?  They made comments on how MU has to show players doing community work to make it seem like chartering a private jet is an ok thing.  Wouldn’t that be directed at admin and not the players?   Guess not.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 10:32:23 PM »
Who said anyone was ripping players?  They made comments on how MU has to show players doing community work to make it seem like chartering a private jet is an ok thing.  Wouldn’t that be directed at admin and not the players?   Guess not.

Oh please. Don’t backtrack now. Some of the comments you quoted were specifically about player performance.  Now you’re trying to weasel out of that?

And if they don’t want to go to a University where the basketball team flies charter, go to Parkside or something.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 10:32:39 PM »

Or maybe they’re just showing the team doing community service because they’re proud of the work they’re doing for the less fortunate? I don’t know. Maybe you’re right and it’s just to prove to people it’s okay for them to be comfortable flying. Lol.

Never did comment genius.  Go on and start 10 more threads about nothing after a game ends.  Such a wonderful life you must lead

So it’s just a coincidence that you know what the students are commenting and there’s someone with the username @muwarriorpilot commenting, and your Scoop name is mupilot, but you’re not the one commenting? Got it Jesse.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 10:34:59 PM »
What comment?  If by “liking” that’s commenting, yeah, guilty.

Nobody is backtracking, it’s black and white

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2018, 10:38:22 PM »
What comment?  If by “liking” that’s commenting, yeah, guilty.

Nobody is backtracking, it’s black and white

Must be a different MU pilot commenting in the middle of all the 18 year olds, hey?

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 10:39:34 PM »
Must be a different MU pilot, hey?

Completely different post.  Nice try. 

Intelligence isn’t your strong suit.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2018, 10:40:58 PM »
Completely different post.  Nice try. 

Intelligence isn’t your strong suit.

It’s quite literally the exact post that is in the screenshot to start this topic...

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2018, 10:43:45 PM »
I don’t know how to dumb it down anymore for you.

I quoted a new post.  You stated I commented on said post.  Never commented, only liked the comments.  That’s it.   

Probably never happens for you, so I’ll say it. “Wades, you win.  I’m
Proud of you”

How’d that feel?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2018, 10:48:57 PM »
I don’t know how to dumb it down anymore for you.

I quoted a new post.  You stated I commented on said post.  Never commented, only liked the comments.  That’s it.   

Probably never happens for you, so I’ll say it. “Wades, you win.  I’m
Proud of you”

How’d that feel?

Feels great. Now go like some more 18 year old kids’ comments ripping other 18 year old kids for doing community service Jesse!

Funny you tell me it’s some life I live. I can happily say I have never, nor ever will, liked or commented on anything Barstool Sports has ever put out there. They put one good podcast out there and the rest is complete garbage. And their Instagram page made for Marquette is quite literally made for 18 year olds to show off their party skills. The fact that Goose got this post from there and felt like sharing it on Scoop, yikes. Nor do I like college students’ posts on Instagram. But hey, you do you Jesse. I’m just here living a lame life!

(Hilarious that you’re the only one who likes the comment. Even the 18 year olds know it’s a lame ass comment, yet there you are as a graduate of MU. Sad!)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 10:51:42 PM by wadesworld »

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2018, 10:54:04 PM »
Feels great. Now go like some more 18 year old kids’ comments ripping other 18 year old kids for doing community service Jesse!

Funny you tell me it’s some life I live. I can happily say I have never, nor ever will, like or comment on anything Barstool Sports has ever put out there. Nor do I like college students’ posts on Instagram. But hey, you do you Jesse. I’m just here living a lame life!

(Hilarious that you’re the only one who likes the comment. Even the 18 year olds know it’s a lame ass comment, yet there you are as a graduate of MU. Sad!)

Guess you didn’t see the most recent one, Chief.  Lots of people apparently like it.

Keep doing you my man.  Posting on an anonymous board must give you great self worth, and meaning. 

I’ll keep looking for your acceptance in future post. 

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2018, 10:55:46 PM »
Quite honestly this thread says a WHOLE lot more about the posters who actually support this garbage than it does about the players on the basketball team or the coach. Thankfully most here understand that.

The high and mighty here.  What’s it like driving a mini van and handing out Capri-sun and orange slices to your kids when they lost everytime in sports?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2018, 12:28:30 AM »
Guess you didn’t see the most recent one, Chief.  Lots of people apparently like it.

Keep doing you my man.  Posting on an anonymous board must give you great self worth, and meaning. 

I’ll keep looking for your acceptance in future post.

Good decision to delete your Instagram account.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2018, 05:26:05 AM »

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2018, 06:47:40 AM »

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2018, 06:47:56 AM »
Good decision to delete your Instagram account.

Ha.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2018, 07:40:08 AM »

So hold on.  Unless you support students who are ripping on the basketball team  after a loss, you are "accepting losses and continued mediocrity?"

Odd.

Oh, and ripping on them for performing community service