'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

2024 Coaching Carousel by willie warrior
[Today at 03:50:16 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 01:02:54 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Selling MU tickets  (Read 2439 times)

skianth16

• All American
Selling MU tickets
« on: November 08, 2018, 12:38:48 PM »
With the new paperless system, it seems very hard to sell any of my season tickets for games I can't attend. I used to download them and upload them to StubHub, but I can't find a way to do that now. I see that I can post them onto the Marquette resale site, but then it sets a minimum price that is higher than what I'd take.

Has anyone found a way around this? Or am I just stuck with the MU resale site?

Wojo Era

• Scholarship Player
Re: Selling MU tickets
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 01:11:50 PM »
If you have an IPhone, download the barcode to your apple wallet, and can upload it from there to the StubHub app and list them.  Extra steps, but can still get it done.

Litehouse

• All American
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 01:27:29 PM »
I just put some up for sale through the MU site also and thought the minimum price was odd.  The lowest you can charge is $10.  I have some upper deck cheap seats and I'd be happy to get half that for the games I can't attend.

skianth16

• All American
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 01:33:45 PM »
If you have an IPhone, download the barcode to your apple wallet, and can upload it from there to the StubHub app and list them.  Extra steps, but can still get it done.

After seeing this, I checked StubHub and now see the mobile screenshot option when uploading tickets. Good to know!

I'm really hoping MU changes the minimum ticket price limitation. I'd prefer to sell on the resale site, but I should be able to set my own price. MU got their money from me already - why force me to sell at a higher price? Not a fan of this change.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 02:31:46 PM »
With the new paperless system, it seems very hard to sell any of my season tickets for games I can't attend. I used to download them and upload them to StubHub, but I can't find a way to do that now. I see that I can post them onto the Marquette resale site, but then it sets a minimum price that is higher than what I'd take.

Has anyone found a way around this? Or am I just stuck with the MU resale site?

If you have season tickets, can't you just sell them as is?? You are still able to use the paper ticket as a season ticket holder...I guess the downside to that is, then you have to mail them etc to whoever buys them.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

LloydsLegs

• All American
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 03:16:15 PM »
I just put some up for sale through the MU site also and thought the minimum price was odd.  The lowest you can charge is $10.  I have some upper deck cheap seats and I'd be happy to get half that for the games I can't attend.

Same concept applies when re-selling Blackhawks tix through their preferred reseller system via ticketmaster.

skianth16

• All American
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 03:18:36 PM »
If you have season tickets, can't you just sell them as is?? You are still able to use the paper ticket as a season ticket holder...I guess the downside to that is, then you have to mail them etc to whoever buys them.

That's still possible, but it's a little harder than keeping it all digital. I've barely even opened the ticket books the last few years. I've just downloaded the tickets and uploaded them onto whatever site I was using, or I emailed them to friends, family, people from work, etc. 

Now that I see I can still sell on Stubhub with a screenshot, i'm all good. I just got thrown off by not seeing the options I've used in the past.