[Today at 09:22:20 PM]

NIL Future by PointWarrior
[Today at 09:03:13 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[Today at 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[Today at 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: NBA Draft  (Read 14027 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Re: NBA Draft
« Reply #150 on: November 21, 2020, 11:26:36 AM »
I am of the opinion that, in a vacuum, Jrue is better than Middleton. Middleton’s skill set fits better next to Giannis, though.

Augustin and Portis are nice moves. The Bucks are definitely better than they were last year.

If Donte stays healthy I think he’ll have a really nice year.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

CreightonWarrior

• Starter
« Reply #151 on: November 21, 2020, 11:35:13 AM »
I was glad when Divincenzo was part of the Bogdan deal. I’m not sold on him.

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #152 on: November 21, 2020, 11:46:49 AM »
I am of the opinion that, in a vacuum, Jrue is better than Middleton. Middleton’s skill set fits better next to Giannis, though.

Augustin and Portis are nice moves. The Bucks are definitely better than they were last year.

If Donte stays healthy I think he’ll have a really nice year.

Like the additions of Augustin and Portis too. Solid guys whose games should fit in well.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2020, 11:57:23 AM »
Der just guys, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2020, 12:03:59 PM »
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/before-games-bobby-portis-pictures-opponents-slapping-his-mom/

Hopefully Portis brings some toughness. The Bucks played so soft against Miami. Crowder pushed the Bucks around and you can tell it got in their heads.

The Big East

• All American
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2020, 03:16:38 PM »
The legacy of Lew Alcindor leaving the Bucks still lives on as reflected by the Bucks trades and free agent moves.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2020, 03:25:15 PM »
The legacy of Lew Alcindor leaving the Bucks still lives on as reflected by the Bucks trades and free agent moves.

They just added a guy that seemingly every contender was trying very hard to get. Reports are teams were allowed to talk to him regarding his player option/extending before trading for him, and he told a number of them he would not extend with them.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2020, 03:40:08 PM »

Lol. No.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU82

• All American
« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2020, 04:22:50 PM »
Hornets have agreed to terms with Hayward.

If he can stay healthy, he's a good player who will help the team at least in the near term. But he's always hurt, he's 30 and the team still seems several pieces away from contending for anything.

The Hornets finally got out of Salary Cap Hell after several years of suckitude, so I'm not in love with committing $30M/year to Hayward. I hope he proves me wrong.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

bananahammock

• Starter
« Reply #159 on: November 21, 2020, 04:26:01 PM »
Hornets have agreed to terms with Hayward.

If he can stay healthy, he's a good player who will help the team at least in the near term. But he's always hurt, he's 30 and the team still seems several pieces away from contending for anything.

The Hornets finally got out of Salary Cap Hell after several years of suckitude, so I'm not in love with committing $30M/year to Hayward. I hope he proves me wrong.
Plus, they had to stretch Batum to fit Hayward in. This turns into $39M per for the next 3 years. Yikes!

MU82

• All American
« Reply #160 on: November 21, 2020, 04:32:31 PM »
Plus, they had to stretch Batum to fit Hayward in. This turns into $39M per for the next 3 years. Yikes!

Indeed.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson