[Today at 12:50:35 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by warriorchick
[Today at 12:06:20 PM]

MU Gear by Pepe Sylvia
[Today at 11:45:12 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 11:11:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Graphic designers  (Read 1396 times)

#UnleashSean

• All American
Graphic designers
« on: May 14, 2018, 10:22:05 PM »
Anyone here have any experience with graphic design? My softball team is doing a logo and we could use with some touching up.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
Re: Graphic designers
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 07:53:04 AM »
Great website for this:  https://www.fiverr.com/

There are hundreds of service providers who do gigs for $5.   Tons of graphic designers, website people, animators, musicians, vocalists, across the globe, ready to do your job for $5.  Seriously, click the link and look around, it's nuts. 

True .. there are plenty of gigs that they have upcharges .. like, +$10 if you want it in a day, +$10 for a bunch more edits.   Looks like some have upped their base price now, but there are still plenty of $5 gigs.

I've used them for graphic design 3-4 times .. usually someone outside the US .. they'll take a day or two but each time, they've been responsive to my edit requests pretty quickly.  Our company hired a fiverr person to do our voice mail introductions and "on hold" voiceovers/music.  That might have been $100 for professional recordings, but easily worth 10x.

If you hate the work they did .. well, you're out $5.

StillAWarrior

• All American
Re: Graphic designers
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 10:22:10 AM »
Great website for this:  https://www.fiverr.com/

There are hundreds of service providers who do gigs for $5.   Tons of graphic designers, website people, animators, musicians, vocalists, across the globe, ready to do your job for $5.  Seriously, click the link and look around, it's nuts. 

True .. there are plenty of gigs that they have upcharges .. like, +$10 if you want it in a day, +$10 for a bunch more edits.   Looks like some have upped their base price now, but there are still plenty of $5 gigs.

I've used them for graphic design 3-4 times .. usually someone outside the US .. they'll take a day or two but each time, they've been responsive to my edit requests pretty quickly.  Our company hired a fiverr person to do our voice mail introductions and "on hold" voiceovers/music.  That might have been $100 for professional recordings, but easily worth 10x.

If you hate the work they did .. well, you're out $5.

I was going to make a similar post.  Our firm has had several things done on these type of sites.  I'm not sure, but I think we used freelancer.com.  It's a little more, I think, but still inexpensive.  You indicate what you want done and what you'll pay, and people bid on a job. You can get a bunch of different ideas and pick the one you want.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.