collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:53:14 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Benny B

Quote from: 4everwarriors on April 04, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

Got sum different ornaments for Nads' bush doe, hey?

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but evidently they do put out a different one every year.

Quote from: LittleMurs on January 08, 2015, 07:10:33 PM
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: TheyWereCones on April 04, 2018, 01:25:32 AM
I for one love the conference as it is today.  I think years from now we will look back very fondly of this period in time.  It's competitive top to bottom (maybe minus DePaul), and I think it's outstanding that our conference is the only major conference that has a true home/away with each team.

Big 12?
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.



real chili 83

Quote from: 4everwarriors on April 04, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

Got sum different ornaments for Nads' bush doe, hey?

Ummmm, I think we ought to leave that up to Nads, eh?

naginiF

Quote from: real chili 83 on April 04, 2018, 12:47:11 PM
Ummmm, I think we ought to leave that up to Nads *neighbor*, eh?
FIFY

Previous topic - Next topic