collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: New PA building  (Read 976 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: New PA building
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 05:53:48 PM »
Ma and Pa kan sleep well tanite noin' da on-campus arena didn't fook over da PA program, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 05:58:01 PM »
It's a huge growth field right now, and a great place to go for someone who wants a good ROI on their education.

The only thing that isn't completely accurate is the claim that PAs don't take call. That may be true in many places, but it certainly isn't universal.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 06:05:28 PM »
It's a huge growth field right now, and a great place to go for someone who wants a good ROI on their education.

The only thing that isn't completely accurate is the claim that PAs don't take call. That may be true in many places, but it certainly isn't universal.
Correct, not universal. Typically PAs will take similar schedule as MDs in their practice/specialty. They can also negotiate to have/avoid call.

I'm in a 6 surgeon group. 6 PAs/NPs. 3 of us take call (and get compensated more). 3 do not. We are all happy.

Also incorrect is the statement that PAs do a residency. There are sub-specialty residencies around the nation for PAs. But they are definitely not required
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 06:10:15 PM by jesmu84 »

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 06:19:03 PM »
Great announcement.  We had heard some things about the PA program initiative and knew that a significant expansion was in the works.  Hadn't heard about the separate building that I can recall.  All good!

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 11:09:50 AM »
The old building sure is a dump. I hope they tear it down.

feedback