collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: MU b-ball and DACA  (Read 6823 times)

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
Re: MU b-ball and DACA
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2018, 10:12:18 PM »
The "Dreamer" can go back to his country now.  With his good education he should be at the top of the pecking order.

Sorry , my people came to this country in shackles against their will.  I could have taken the easy way out and cried foul, said everyone was against me because of the color of my skin  and pointed the finger at others.  Instead I worked hard by the rule and asked for no special favors for anyone.  That attitude gave me independence and wealth.

I am happy to give charity to those who are willing to play by the rules. In fact I would give money to your dreamer friend for a one way ticket back and his three months rent back in what ever place his parents illegally came from.  If he is as good as you say he is , he will be finding his niche in society in no time.

When exactly did the dreamer not play by the rules? Was he at four years old supposed to tell his parents "You guys go ahead. I'm going to stay here by myself"?

"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God"

#bibleisproDACA
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Avenue Commons

• All American
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2018, 10:40:31 PM »
All For The Greater Glory Of God.

Love one another, my friends.
We Are Marquette

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2018, 11:27:21 PM »
The "Dreamer" can go back to his country now.  With his good education he should be at the top of the pecking order.

Sorry , my people came to this country in shackles against their will.  I could have taken the easy way out and cried foul, said everyone was against me because of the color of my skin  and pointed the finger at others.  Instead I worked hard by the rule and asked for no special favors for anyone.  That attitude gave me independence and wealth.

I am happy to give charity to those who are willing to play by the rules. In fact I would give money to your dreamer friend for a one way ticket back and his three months rent back in what ever place his parents illegally came from.  If he is as good as you say he is , he will be finding his niche in society in no time.

When exactly did the dreamer not play by the rules? Was he at four years old supposed to tell his parents "You guys go ahead. I'm going to stay here by myself"?

"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God"

#bibleisproDACA
Once again you only read and react to part of what I wrote. I am willing to provide passage and shelter for the alien.

The Parents willingly violated the law. That does not give the kid any special rights.

My ancestors were brought him in the galley of a slave ship , so I have a helluva a lot more basis to complain than these people. Yet I don't.  I never came to your parents and asked for a damn thing.

Sorry if it offends your liberal sensibilities but there are some who believe in working hard and playing by the rules, no matter how crappy a hand they were dealt. 

Reverend Peterson is a good friend of mine and we have a similar life experience and shared view point. I am happy to provide you a copy of one of his books if you want.

http://www.jesseleepeterson.com/
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2018, 11:31:09 PM »
Once again you only read and react to part of what I wrote. I am willing to provide passage and shelter for the alien.

The Parents willingly violated the law. That does not give the kid any special rights.

My ancestors were brought him in the galley of a slave ship , so I have a helluva a lot more basis to complain than these people. Yet I don't.  I never came to your parents and asked for a damn thing.

Sorry if it offends your liberal sensibilities but there are some who believe in working hard and playing by the rules, no matter how crappy a hand they were dealt. 

Reverend Peterson is a good friend of mine and we have a similar life experience and shared view point. I am happy to provide you a copy of one of his books if you want.

You continue to leave no doubt that you're a complete idiot.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2018, 11:32:03 PM »

The dreamer isn't asking for special treatment. Just asking to be treated the way God and our Christian faith calls us to treat him.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.