collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Any Lawyers in scoop?  (Read 5214 times)

Benny B

• All American
Re: Any Lawyers in scoop?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 10:25:23 AM »
Word of advice... when looking for a lawyer on Scoop, don't just ask for one; simply find a thread where Scoopers can pretend to be lawyers, and even more of those who actually passed the bar will start coming out of the woodwork.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 03:51:14 PM »
Word of advice... when looking for a lawyer on Scoop, don't just ask for one; simply find a thread where Scoopers can pretend to be lawyers, and even more of those who actually passed the bar will start coming out of the woodwork.

Only suckers take the bar.

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2018, 04:11:41 AM »
There's a personal injury attorney here in KC named Brad Bradshaw with billboards all around.  Every time we drive by someone gives it the "Bob Loblaw" treatment

Try coming to Florida. Every other billboard on Interstate 95 between Jacksonville and Miami is some ambulance chasing attorney  promising billions in rewards against evil insurance companies.

And then there's TV. You'd think every Floridian is somehow seeking Justice. No wonder our court systems are clogged. MY God, our judges might have to work six hour days.

vogue65

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2018, 01:40:51 AM »
Try coming to Florida. Every other billboard on Interstate 95 between Jacksonville and Miami is some ambulance chasing attorney  promising billions in rewards against evil insurance companies.

And then there's TV. You'd think every Floridian is somehow seeking Justice. No wonder our court systems are clogged. MY God, our judges might have to work six hour days.

Some people think they should live forever.