collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Listed Options  (Read 1172 times)

manny31

• Starter
Listed Options
« on: September 04, 2017, 01:32:13 PM »
This is an odd question but here goes.... Does anyone out there use listed options as a risk management tool? In any context, business, personal portfolio etc.. The corollary question is if you are familiar with options and are not using them for risk management what is the reason you are not using them? Thank you....

Jay Bee

• All American
Re: Listed Options
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 04:57:00 PM »
This is an odd question but here goes.... Does anyone out there use listed options as a risk management tool? In any context, business, personal portfolio etc.. The corollary question is if you are familiar with options and are not using them for risk management what is the reason you are not using them? Thank you....

Yes, but I'd like to do more than I currently do
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 05:41:01 PM »
I was a trader on the Chicago Board Options Exchange for more than 25 years. I currently own an RIA and we use options extensively - for protection, to produce income, to buy stocks at lower levels, etc. - PM me if you want to discuss further.

Eldon

• All American
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 05:53:29 PM »
I was a trader on the Chicago Board Options Exchange for more than 25 years. I currently own an RIA and we use options extensively - for protection, to produce income, to buy stocks at lower levels, etc. - PM me if you want to discuss further.

DUDE, bro...Lenn Dog. 

Help me out, bud:

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=53182

EDIT: I'll shoot you a PM later today or tmrw
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 05:56:20 PM by Eldon »

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 09:25:50 PM »
DUDE, bro...Lenn Dog. 

Help me out, bud:

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=53182