[Today at 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[Today at 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[Today at 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Utah nurse arrested  (Read 16369 times)

Jay Bee

• All American
Re: Utah nurse arrested
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2017, 09:05:54 PM »
civil lawsuit filed or settlement talks progressing, hey?
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

B. McBannerson

• Team Captain
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2017, 05:08:55 AM »
Interesting deflection/attempt at equivocation.

I'd love to hear your opinion on the original post/situation

Not in the least. I found it funny, more than anything.

I posted my opinion on the original situation   http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=54555.msg945385#msg945385

He was wrong, he will pay the price.

B. McBannerson

• Team Captain
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2017, 05:12:02 AM »
I'm sure its largely tongue in cheek, but as a man, the "because men" thing isn't uncalled for, and its not "sexist." The worst thing to happen to women is men. Let's not lose the forest from the trees on that, fellas, lest we devolve back into the "not all men" run a couple years ago.

I'm sure there are plenty of men out there that could say the same in reverse in terms of the worst thing that to happen.

For those of us blessed to have great, wonderful women or men in our lives, all good.  Not everyone has that, however.

B. McBannerson

• Team Captain
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2017, 05:14:29 AM »
These nurses should be appropriately punished and all, but I'm wondering what statutory authority you're looking at to classify ogling a naked corpse as a sex crime?

Article says they were doing it while he was incapacitated, including after he was deceased.  That leads me to believe they were taking their peeping exercises while he was still alive.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2017, 10:53:52 AM »
Not disagreeing with you, but define VAST.  Most recent estimates put the percentage of crimes committed by women between 11-30% of all sex crimes.  The 30% is likely too high as it relies heavily on statistics involving incarceration. 

Those numbers go up significantly each year as the stigma regarding men being assaulted decreases.  The corollary to the "boys will be boys" line, is that the women/female was doing the man/boy a favor...because they should be somehow grateful to be assaulted.

Very bad sample bias here, but before my wife and I moved into our new crib, I ran a check on our old address through the ol' sex registry, and not surprisingly, we had 7 hits within a 1 or 2 mile radius... what was surprising was that three of them were female.

As I said sample bias and all, but I could perhaps see women perpetrating disproportionately more sex crimes in higher income suburbs than the rural and urban areas... especially in areas known for their mountain lion populations. 
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

feedback