Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

wadesworld

I believe Homestead is hosting the NY2LA tournament this weekend (may have even started tonight?).  Would anybody be willing to help me out in telling me what MU targets might be in attendance and who they may be playing for?  I'm thinking about heading out there tomorrow if there are games worth watching.

BeeJay, you in town?

Jay Bee

Quote from: HausersWorld on July 19, 2017, 10:45:04 PM
I believe Homestead is hosting the NY2LA tournament this weekend (may have even started tonight?).  Would anybody be willing to help me out in telling me what MU targets might be in attendance and who they may be playing for?  I'm thinking about heading out there tomorrow if there are games worth watching.

BeeJay, you in town?

I'm not in town, but lots of targets there. Definitely get out there

I'll be in Vegas next week for the final eval period. Will spend a lot of time at adidas (Joey, etc)
The portal is NOT closed.

4everwarriors

Don't foreget yo punch card at da Shady Lady Ranch, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Previous topic - Next topic