Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Can someone explain to me...  (Read 6179 times)

CTWarrior

• All American
Re: Can someone explain to me...
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2017, 11:32:26 AM »
Did anyone actually think there was a legitimate reason that Duane didn't play that may have been related to playing conditions and not actual coaching incompetence.....or does that not fit #TheNarrative

I'll admit I did not think of that at first, but it certainly may have merit.
Calvin:  I'm a genius.  But I'm a misunderstood genius. 
Hobbes:  What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin:  Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2017, 01:04:38 PM »
I'll admit I did not think of that at first, but it certainly may have merit.

Then don't agree to play the 2nd half.   
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2017, 01:11:02 PM »
Then don't agree to play the 2nd half.

You're not wrong about that....depends on the circumstances of course, but that's a much more interesting debate than Wojo is clearly an idiot that just forgets he has players on the bench.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Hubert Davis

• Starter
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2017, 01:36:07 PM »
Are we sheep now instead of slurpers?  Did Bront take the "slurpers" name with him to VTU?

You're the definition of a sheep. You probably think the Oscar's mixup last night was an honest mistake too. Bahhhhhhhhhh

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2017, 04:00:08 PM »
You're the definition of a sheep. You probably think the Oscar's mixup last night was an honest mistake too. Bahhhhhhhhhh

#notmybestpicture

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2017, 06:59:47 PM »
I think Duane has had some nagging leg related injuries and the floor conditions yesterday came into play. I would prefer to  see Duane and JJJ on the floor at the same time. They have a good chemistry .
Good point and I thought I saw him limp for a bit. Maybe he tweaked something and coaches decided not to risk it give him some rest. Someone also said like 3 home games ago that he was warming up on a stationary bike. Groin injuries tend to come and go he could be feeling discomfort some times or maybe physical trainer has recommended limited minutes. Last time Wojo talked about him was all praise and how he deserved to start and he has started all games after Wojo's comments.
Goal is National Championship