collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by The Sultan
[Today at 05:53:00 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

real chili 83

Lots of gems in this one.  If this article doesn't make you chuckle.....

Bottom line....we got this.

http://statsalt.com/games/ncaab/02-21-2017/marquette-vs-st-johns-prediction-preview/

Go Warriors!

Edit:  I'm worried we might lose now, because apparently St Johns is not evil.

real chili 83

#1
Not a good sign......

MUBigDance


BrewCity83

I think they should now permanently be known as TheDumpsterFireThatIsDePaul.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

MUBigDance

I know its base....but its always nice to know some other team is worse off than you.

But I do recall someone posted in some thread that MU had the worst BE record other than DePaul over the last 3.5 years (?)...not sure if I recall that right.....but that's a bit humbling!

At least Villanova can't call us a dumpster fire...we beat them! DePaul had their chance!

GB Warrior

Quote from: MUBigDance on February 21, 2017, 04:47:15 PM
I know its base....but its always nice to know some other team is worse off than you.

But I do recall someone posted in some thread that MU had the worst BE record other than DePaul over the last 3.5 years (?)...not sure if I recall that right.....but that's a bit humbling!

At least Villanova can't call us a dumpster fire...we beat them! DePaul had their chance!

That game could have been the upset of the decade.

real chili 83

Quote from: real chili 83 on February 21, 2017, 05:29:45 AM
Lots of gems in this one.  If this article doesn't make you chuckle.....

Bottom line....we got this.

http://statsalt.com/games/ncaab/02-21-2017/marquette-vs-st-johns-prediction-preview/

Go Warriors!

Edit:  I'm worried we might lose now, because apparently St Johns is not evil.

Ahem......


Previous topic - Next topic