Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by wadesworld
[Today at 03:23:04 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

OfficeLinebacker

They lost to UNC last night at UNC without Oden.  Anyone who has seen Oden play knows OSU will be for real.  The chuckles over at the maniac board can rationalize all they want.  Barring extremely good shooting by the Badgers or an injury they have no chance against OSU with Oden.
You kill the Jo, You make some mo!

tower912

As much size as Wiscy with more athleticism.   Yeah, the Buckeyes are for real.   If Oden is 85% as good as the hype, they can be a final 4 team.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

rocky_warrior

Oden looks 35 years old!  They showed some HS clips and he didn't look that old.  Maybe bad...but couldn't help but wonder if maybe something he was doing was causing rapid aging... :o

tower912

I noticed that.   He looks like Charles Oakley, when Oakley was in his 30's. 
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

HoopDreams

Quote from: tower912 on November 30, 2006, 10:13:14 AM
I noticed that.   He looks like Charles Oakley, when Oakley was in his 30's. 

Good comparison, he also looks a little like LeBron..I think OSU is going to be scary to watch when he enters the lineup.
Tradition Never Graduates..

Previous topic - Next topic