collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Marquette4life


brewcity77

Section 218, as always (for this season, at least).

Galway Eagle

Retire Terry Rand's jersey!

MU Fan in Connecticut


Marquette4life

Brew, you will have to update me on the score. I won't be able to see it from the nose bleeds I'm in!

tower912

In my basement with a pile of throwable objects.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

mubb3434

Usually 409, but had to upgrade to 208 for tonight...

MerrittsMustache


NotAnAlum



dgies9156

On Florida's Treasure Coast, where it is 73 degrees.

mu03eng

"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Stretchdeltsig


warriorstrack

425, right up against the rail and next to the obstructed view seat, I mean coat rack

Marqus Howard



KampusFoods

On the couch with a few Coronas. Multiplied by 5 if we get a W somehow. Big game for Markus coming tonight!

TVDirector



MU B2002

"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

real chili 83


JD

#21
443

Row A

I'm a big deal...
“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

AL

real chili 83

Can one of you sneak in early and pee in 'Nova's Gatorade cooler?

Newsdreams

Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

Dish


Previous topic - Next topic