collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Tugg Speedman

Against my better judgment I wandered back here tonight after the loss and it was exactly as I feared, bunch of unreadable crap, a bunch of worthless analysis by a bunch of people who have less than 100 posts.

You have to stay away from here for 48 hours after a loss. See you Monday morning

tower912

Yukon Cornelius Free until tomorrow!!!!   Woot, Woot!   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Windyplayer

Quote from: Yukon Cornelius on January 07, 2017, 11:04:46 PM
Against my better judgment I wandered back here tonight after the loss and it was exactly as I feared, bunch of unreadable crap, a bunch of worthless analysis by a bunch of people who have less than 100 posts.

You have to stay away from here for 48 hours after a loss. See you Monday morning
Yep, we turn on our own in a heartbeat only to come back the next game. Literally tearing down teens in the MU community with a slew of irresponsible posts to cope emotionally with a loss (irony of course being that those same teens have way more mental fortitude than a lot of these posters and thankfully). I'm all for criticism so long as it's well though out and nuanced, not conclusions using language like a blunt object, i.e. calling Luke and JJJ "really bad" or saying "we suck less."

Let's bear in mind that we have no control over the outcomes here so why not show a little positivity, which in fact can only help these players (who do read these boards).

Peace and God bless. And remember: We are Marquette!

Juan Anderson's Mixtape

This place ain't exactly readable much of the time.

Dr. Blackheart


rocket surgeon

Quote from: Yukon Cornelius on January 07, 2017, 11:04:46 PM
Against my better judgment I wandered back here tonight after the loss and it was exactly as I feared, bunch of unreadable crap, a bunch of worthless analysis by a bunch of people who have less than 100 posts.

You have to stay away from here for 48 hours after a loss. See you Monday morning

are you telling us absolutely everything?

not exactly...we're also out of coffee
felz Houston ate uncle boozie's hands

MarquetteDano


GoldenDieners32

We are fine, we weren't supposed to beat #1 Nova. But the next game vs Seton Hall is huge we really need that game

brewcity77

Quote from: GoldenEagles32 on January 09, 2017, 08:44:23 AM
We are fine, we weren't supposed to beat #1 Nova. But the next game vs Seton Hall is huge we really need that game

Preseason I didn't expect to win that one, but it certainly is looming larger.

Previous topic - Next topic