collapse

* Recent Posts

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 03:31:34 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 03:21:55 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:07:56 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[Today at 01:37:41 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Yo BeeJay  (Read 1205 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Yo BeeJay
« on: December 29, 2016, 12:49:47 PM »
Who was the kid that went to Minnesota but then was told he couldn't play because of a heart condition?  What happened to him?

For some reason I thought that was Amir Coffey and thought he was a couple years older than a freshman in college, but that obviously isn't him since Amir is a freshman doing pretty well for Minnesota right now...

Did we recruit both Amir and whoever it is I'm thinking of that had the heart condition?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jay Bee

• All American
Re: Yo BeeJay
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 01:14:07 PM »
Who was the kid that went to Minnesota but then was told he couldn't play because of a heart condition?  What happened to him?

For some reason I thought that was Amir Coffey and thought he was a couple years older than a freshman in college, but that obviously isn't him since Amir is a freshman doing pretty well for Minnesota right now...

Did we recruit both Amir and whoever it is I'm thinking of that had the heart condition?

Yes, we recruited both.

Jarvis Johnson is the PG with the medical issue. He's still with the program (second year) just not playing basketball for the U. He did play pro-AM this summer, but can't see a path for him to play at the U

He played HS & travel with Sacar 
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 01:27:41 PM »
Yes, we recruited both.

Jarvis Johnson is the PG with the medical issue. He's still with the program (second year) just not playing basketball for the U. He did play pro-AM this summer, but can't see a path for him to play at the U

He played HS & travel with Sacar

Got it.  Were we out of the running with Coffey relatively early?  I remember being in on him, but thought it was at least 2 or 3 years ago that I was hearing about him.  Did he play AAU with Theo?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 01:51:43 PM »
Got it.  Were we out of the running with Coffey relatively early?  I remember being in on him, but thought it was at least 2 or 3 years ago that I was hearing about him.  Did he play AAU with Theo?

Coffey we were in the mix for... for a good amount of time. Theo & him would have played together summer of 2015, but Coffey got hurt in the HS season and missed the Howard Pulley sked... committed to MN in Sept before his sr year.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

feedback