[June 11, 2024, 10:23:42 PM]

Hurley staying! by NCMUFan
[June 11, 2024, 04:46:28 PM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by WhiteTrash
[June 11, 2024, 04:22:26 PM]

2024 Scoop Art Competition by Skatastrophy
[June 11, 2024, 09:53:42 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Notre Dame football must vacate wins for violations by student-trainer  (Read 4220 times)

MerrittsMustache

• All American
Re: Notre Dame football must vacate wins for violations by student-trainer
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2016, 08:44:01 AM »
So Notre Dame defensive lineman Jerry Tillery in the head when he is down with a potential head injury.

Brian Kelly takes him off the field.  Yells at him.  Puts him back in the game, where he proceeds to step on a guy's ankle.

I think Kelly is an undisciplined coach who is over his head at Notre Dame.  They haven't had a coach who has met their outsized expectations since Lou Holtz and that was a LOONNNGGG time ago.

And they ran Holtz out of town after he had gone to back-to-back BCS bowls in '94-'95 and then went 8-3 with 2 OT losses in '96.

It wouldn't surprise me if ND boosters truly believe that they'd be able to lure former ND assistant Urban Meyer from OSU.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2016, 09:05:47 AM »
And they ran Holtz out of town after he had gone to back-to-back BCS bowls in '94-'95 and then went 8-3 with 2 OT losses in '96.

It wouldn't surprise me if ND boosters truly believe that they'd be able to lure former ND assistant Urban Meyer from OSU.

Not now, but just wait.  Meyer will have a down year or two and decide that he doesn't see his family enough in Columbus, and that only NW Indiana could solve that.  Those two are made for each other.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2016, 09:54:37 AM »
Not now, but just wait.  Meyer will have a down year or two and decide that he doesn't see his family enough in Columbus, and that only NW Indiana could solve that.  Those two are made for each other.

Actually, I think that Meyer and OSU are made for each other given their complete lack of morals when it comes to athletics.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2016, 10:03:01 AM »
Actually, I think that Meyer and OSU are made for each other given their complete lack of morals when it comes to athletics.

Oh, I think ND could hold their own with OSU any day of the week in that regard.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.