[June 07, 2024, 09:44:59 PM]

2024-25 Roster by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[June 07, 2024, 08:14:24 PM]

Incoming freshmen by tower912
[June 07, 2024, 08:06:40 PM]

Ranking Big East Centers by The Equalizer
[June 07, 2024, 05:10:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wisconsin Athletes Decry Campus Racism  (Read 17407 times)

real chili 83

• All American
Re: Wisconsin Athletes Decry Campus Racism
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2016, 05:38:05 AM »
Do you talk to Chicos on the underboard?

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2016, 08:08:20 AM »
Do you talk to Chicos on the underboard?

No its more of a tin can & twine based system

MU82

• All American
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2016, 08:27:39 AM »
rocket is Scoop's "chicos whisperer"!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Babybluejeansfan

• Walk-On
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2016, 08:59:46 AM »

one way to tell MURah is NOT chicos is if you go back to a thread about henry and alum.  chicos correctly asserted an alum is not necessarily a grad...it's back there somewhere.  now i'm not here to critisize MURah, but he cotradicted chicos assertion re: alum.  and the last thing chicos needs at this time is for people to think he's back to his same ole schtuff-trust me, it's NOT him, but i could see how people thought that

Good point.  I never understood the alumni thing, always thought you had to be a graduate of a school unless it was an honorary degree of some kind.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2016, 09:09:34 AM »
he would have told me as he gave me a heads up on when he was going to post and to watch for them.  other times, he would message me on facebook and we would exchange thoughts about a scoop topic.  he and i laughed about how he's being accused of being accused of being honeybadger and MURah or any newbie speaking with a conservative slant.  it was a little tough to take as certain people were calling him depraved and needing help as he just could help himself from posting, blah blah-it wasn't him

one way to tell MURah is NOT chicos is if you go back to a thread about henry and alum.  chicos correctly asserted an alum is not necessarily a grad...it's back there somewhere.  now i'm not here to critisize MURah, but he cotradicted chicos assertion re: alum.  and the last thing chicos needs at this time is for people to think he's back to his same ole schtuff-trust me, it's NOT him, but i could see how people thought that

i've confirmed with him, these 2 dudes aren't him, but i like their thinking-i'm gonna have to check in with the 2 clones however ;D

So your source that Chicos isn't these other guys is Chicos?

That seems like very sound logic.  ::)