collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 05:09:31 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

tower912

http://www.twcsportschannel.com/videos/2016/08/05/wi-dennis-krause-show-tease


Never mind.    I thought it was the whole show, but I am unable to play it.    Maybe someone else can figure it out.   

http://www.scout.com/college/marquette/forums/2850-mens-hoops/14879665-wojo-comments-on-some-of-the-players

Synopsis of Wojo's thoughts on different players on the team.   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: tower912 on August 10, 2016, 07:36:54 PM
http://www.twcsportschannel.com/videos/2016/08/05/wi-dennis-krause-show-tease


Never mind.    I thought it was the whole show, but I am unable to play it.    Maybe someone else can figure it out.   

http://www.scout.com/college/marquette/forums/2850-mens-hoops/14879665-wojo-comments-on-some-of-the-players

Synopsis of Wojo's thoughts on different players on the team.   

Where's Sacar?
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.



tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

We R Final Four

"Jabari (Patker) is in our gym pretty much everyday."
                    --Wojo

I like the sound of our players/recruits seeing and working out with JP and Plumlee and whomever else comes around.
The same goes the TBT team and TBT coaches hanging around the Al.

Previous topic - Next topic