collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: this has got to be a wisco bear fan  (Read 1012 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
this has got to be a wisco bear fan
« on: May 21, 2016, 09:44:40 PM »
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15645241/aaron-rodgers-responds-letter-editor-complaining-hard-counts

i can't imagine this dude from big bend, wi. being so obtuse as to take the time to write a letter to the editor about rodgers using the hard count.  what else? how about a QB faking the spiked snap to stop the clock and then running a play?  no fair also?  he should go back to nascar or something ein'er?
don't...don't don't don't don't

GGGG

• All American
Re: this has got to be a wisco bear fan
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 06:10:42 AM »
There are a bizarre number of Packer fans who aren't a fan of Rodgers and long for the days of Brett Favre.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 08:16:49 AM »
There are a bizarre number of Packer fans who aren't a fan of Rodgers and long for the days of Brett Favre.

And when Rodgers retires, those same fans will long for the days of Rodgers.

The likelihood of getting a third straight HOF caliber QB are pretty low....

MUEng92

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 04:23:35 PM »
Knowing there are people who are Packers fans that can't enjoy the current Packers team because they hold an irrational grudge against Rodgers because he took over for Favre makes me feel much better about myself still holding a grudge against Favre. My irrational grudge makes way more sense.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 05:45:33 PM »
Knowing there are people who are Packers fans that can't enjoy the current Packers team because they hold an irrational grudge against Rodgers because he took over for Favre makes me feel much better about myself still holding a grudge against Favre. My irrational grudge makes way more sense.

i get the grudge against farve, but why rodgers?  he waited, learned, never bitched.  it was the boss hawgs making the decision to go with rodgers partly b/c favre was being so wishy-washy about what he wanted to do
don't...don't don't don't don't

feedback