[April 19, 2024, 11:23:24 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:09:03 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: More -meters?  (Read 8414 times)

Thomas' Danish Delight

• All American
More -meters?
« on: December 22, 2007, 10:21:14 AM »
Like how many times a player has been the Stud of the Game?

And then maybe a Steal-Meter, a Rebound-Meter, a Block-Meter...

I know this may get a bit superfluous...but if we were to limit it to one more meter, I'd like to see a Stud-O-Meter...and at the end of the season we could have a Stud of the Season or something like that.

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: More -meters?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 12:46:19 PM »
season steals/rebounds/blocks can be found on a player's stats page.. the MUScoop wiki tends to have these stats for seasons that have completed (at least for recent players).  You can find current season statistics on this stuff at the gomarquette.com page.  It'd be cool if someone wanted to keep the tallies updated for each of the current players after every game.  Note you can find the statistics for each game at through the wiki schedule.

As for the stud-o-meter.. I have thought about keeping a count - problem is I cannot remember who got stud for each of the games earlier this season.  I may do something next season - we'll see!

Does this seem fair?  Thanks for the suggestions!
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

spartan3186

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 04:19:17 PM »
It'd be cool if someone wanted to keep the tallies updated for each of the current players after every game. 

I can do that, I update each players career totals after everygame anyways so it wouldn't really be that much more time

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 04:52:16 PM »
cool thanks!!!
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

Thomas' Danish Delight

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 10:47:21 PM »
season steals/rebounds/blocks can be found on a player's stats page.. the MUScoop wiki tends to have these stats for seasons that have completed (at least for recent players).  You can find current season statistics on this stuff at the gomarquette.com page.  It'd be cool if someone wanted to keep the tallies updated for each of the current players after every game.  Note you can find the statistics for each game at through the wiki schedule.

As for the stud-o-meter.. I have thought about keeping a count - problem is I cannot remember who got stud for each of the games earlier this season.  I may do something next season - we'll see!

Does this seem fair?  Thanks for the suggestions!

Word, that sounds good, spiral!  And kudos to spartan for hookin' that up too.  Keep up the great work!

feedback