collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: drew rosenhaus to dump manziel  (Read 3333 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
drew rosenhaus to dump manziel
« on: April 15, 2016, 05:48:35 AM »
  if johnny doesn't go into rehab, even the infamous rosenhaus sees a trainwreck instead of money.  this is what alcohol/drugs can do to a person.  he(johnny football) has a choice in front of himself.  play football, make millions and get laid or party like a rock star and get laid...his contract with cleveland is obligated to pay him close to $8 mil without even putting a jock strap on-that's not going to help. 

in his mind, he's doing nothing wrong .  just keepin it real and "killing it" a little bit?  yeah, he's "killin it" alright.  looks like we've got the modern male version of lindsey lohan goin on again.  bookie are starting to form the odds on when he ends up in jail or dead, not football games.  yeah, he's got some real upstanding bros to hang with too.  if this guy didn't have money, he'd just be another drunk geek loser, getting the crap kicked out himself every night.  anyone thinks he pulls himself out of this hole and becomes the mediocre QB he really is?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539077/Johnny-Manziel-passenger-hit-run-accident-Drake-s-best-friend.html
don't...don't don't don't don't

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Re: drew rosenhaus to dump manziel
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 07:19:17 AM »
He's 23 ... here is his future.

Blows through all his money in one giant 3 year bender, files for bankruptcy by 26.

Enters rehab, find god by 27

Attempts a comeback in the CFL at 28.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 12:24:32 PM »

Blows through all his money in one giant 3 year bender, files for bankruptcy by 26.

that is, if he is still alive.  otherwise, very good possibilities...something tells me that we've seen one or another version of this before

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 12:33:47 PM »

And that may be the best case scenario.....

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 12:39:42 PM »
I can't see how he'd final for bankruptcy. His parents are quite wealthy.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 01:37:07 PM »

Old school oil money, IIRC.

Spoiled, rich, alcoholic hillbilly. No one's been able to tell him what to do for 23 years. Why would he start listening now? It's sad.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 02:05:39 PM »

Spoiled, rich, alcoholic hillbilly. No one's been able to tell him what to do for 23 years. Why would he start listening now? It's sad.

That oil money might be a little tight after the last year or so.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 03:38:45 PM »

I don't think bankruptcy courts take parental wealth into account.

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 05:15:08 PM »
I don't think bankruptcy courts take parental wealth into account.

Exactly, because he'll never get to the point of bankruptcy.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 07:22:57 PM »
That oil money might be a little tight after the last year or so.

From what I understand that money was made some time ago.  Manziel's dad is in real estate, not like they have an oil company that rises and falls.  May have some investments in energy companies, but the fortune was established in the 50s and has trickled down since.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2016, 07:42:57 PM »

sounds very similar to that "affluenza" dude who killed 4 people and injured a couple more drinking n driving-another texas kid.  a lot of money, never told "NO" and is also from texas-hmmmmmm

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 10:32:23 AM »
Exactly, because he'll never get to the point of bankruptcy.

What if his parents cut him off? 

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 10:26:52 AM »
maybe this is part of his last hurrah before rehab??  doubt it...this guy is in major trouble

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/04/19/johnny-manziel-stumbles-through-coachella/?intcmp=hpff

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2016, 06:56:03 PM »
maybe this is part of his last hurrah before rehab??  doubt it...this guy is in major trouble

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/04/19/johnny-manziel-stumbles-through-coachella/?intcmp=hpff

i guess mr. rosenhaus doesn't consider johnny's treatment with the jenner girls at coachella to be "treatment"-life just ain't fair-hyen'a?

jesmu84

• All American

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2016, 04:25:25 PM »
I can't remember a single real life person thinking that him being drafted by the Browns would end in anything but disaster. Talking heads filling airtime by talking him up? Maybe. But real people? Zero.

And the world's easiest prediction is fulfilled.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2016, 04:26:42 PM »
http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/i-dont-understand-how-johnny-manziel-was-only-charged-with-a-misdemeanor/

A misdemeanor. Wow.

put me down for "wow" also.  that's kinda like a parking ticket or having a little dope on ya, 'ey?  sure is a little different treatment than one ray rice.  guess ya need a video for everything now

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2016, 04:28:32 PM »
I can't remember a single real life person thinking that him being drafted by the Browns would end in anything but disaster. Talking heads filling airtime by talking him up? Maybe. But real people? Zero.

And the world's easiest prediction is fulfilled.

like every day joe's watching nascar.  we've heard the tires screeching a few times, but no crash.......yet

HouWarrior

• All American
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2016, 08:42:19 PM »
The family originally enjoyed oil money wealth many many decades ago from gusher wells on a $400 loan from Boxer Jack Dempsey. That money was reinvested into real estate,..., including two hotels and the Tyler sports arena.

Oil income is historical, and not relevant today .... the best estimate of the current family real estate holdings is at around $50 million. They are "East Texas rich" and influential in their small area, although other family members also have brushed with the law. Johny himself could file BR down the road...but he will never want for a meal or basic comforts. The family is clannish and very tight.

As Tyler flowers go...he will never be the Tyler Rose (Earl Campbell)...he is more a dandelion that has already bloomed and we are awaiting the final wind gust that blows him to obscurity
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2016, 08:14:05 AM »
The family originally enjoyed oil money wealth many many decades ago from gusher wells on a $400 loan from Boxer Jack Dempsey. That money was reinvested into real estate,..., including two hotels and the Tyler sports arena.

Oil income is historical, and not relevant today .... the best estimate of the current family real estate holdings is at around $50 million. They are "East Texas rich" and influential in their small area, although other family members also have brushed with the law. Johny himself could file BR down the road...but he will never want for a meal or basic comforts. The family is clannish and very tight.

As Tyler flowers go...he will never be the Tyler Rose (Earl Campbell)...he is more a dandelion that has already bloomed and we are awaiting the final wind gust that blows him to obscurity

HouWarrior

• All American
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

feedback