collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by wadesworld
[Today at 03:23:04 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

SPL


SoCalstu09

After watching that game, i've come to the conclusion that Duke will most definately lose more than one game this year.

Hopefully they can keep winning for a little bit more, let us savor our victory.
"I think the world is run by C students."- Al McGuire

spiral97

Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

MUFanInGreenBay

SPL, I was cheering for Duke as well for the same reason. Something I never thought I would do. Duke plays Georgetown on Sat. that will maybe tells us little more if Duke is worthy of a top 10 ranking.

TJ

I refuse to root for Duke all season just because it would help our RPI.  I'd rather our RPI get hurt than feel that dirty for that long.

spiral97

well.. I'll be rooting for georgetown over duke.. I've considered that maybe it would be ok if we *gasp* become less rated for now.. a little more underestimated, etc. could help us.. then recapture our ratings at the end of the season when it matters (for seeding).  note that I don't mean dropping out of the top 25 or anything so drastic.. just maybe down to 15 again (it'll reduce a bit of the pressure) and I'd rather do so by one of our "top-notch" opponents so far being dismissed more than losing a game..
course I LOVE our current rating and exposure so it's hard to argue that case long  ;D
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

SoCalstu09

You have to root for conference teams. No matter who they play, support the league that we are in. I remember last year when a record 8 teams got in from the BE. I didnt care who they were (as long as we were one of em) just as long as we were considered the best conference in the country. I had/still have lots of pride for this conference!

That being said, it doesnt matter who wins. If GU wins, hey we'll have beat Duke and GU by the end of the year. DOUBLE WHAMMY!!! (high expectations)
"I think the world is run by C students."- Al McGuire

77ncaachamps

Quote from: TJ on November 28, 2006, 11:23:52 PM
I refuse to root for Duke all season just because it would help our RPI. I'd rather our RPI get hurt than feel that dirty for that long.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!  ;D
SS Marquette

Tampa Warrior

Quote from: TJ on November 28, 2006, 11:23:52 PM
I refuse to root for Duke all season just because it would help our RPI.  I'd rather our RPI get hurt than feel that dirty for that long.

Heh. Same here. But I didn't feel as badly when they won.  ;)

77fan88warrior

I laughed when I went to N.C. message board that someone linked. They refer to Duke as dook and Coach K as ratface. I probably need to get out more often.

Dry White Toast

You want an RPI Shocker you can feel good about in the morning???  How about Valpo over Ohio State this Saturday?  The OSU loss last night notwithstanding (great game BTW), that would be pure goodness for MU in the long run.  Go Crusaders!!!

Previous topic - Next topic