collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 2017 NCAA tournament tickets @ BMO  (Read 1420 times)

FVMUFan

• Walk-On
2017 NCAA tournament tickets @ BMO
« on: January 22, 2016, 08:27:03 AM »
Anyone know when the tickets go on sale for the tournament that is held in Milwaukee. would like to get the tickets as soon as possible to get good seats
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 10:24:00 AM by mu_hilltopper »

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
Re: NCAA tournament tickets
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 10:23:49 AM »
I can't recall the exact month .. but I recall getting solicited from MU in the late summer.

I'd also suggest skipping the pre-sale.  The BMO will not be sold out .. and the secondary market is awash in tickets.   

If I recall, the pre-sale is mostly upper deck seats.  You'll fare much better just waiting to buy from a broker/scalper on the day you want to attend.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Re: NCAA tournament tickets
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 12:43:07 PM »

I can't recall the exact month .. but I recall getting solicited from MU in the late summer.

I'd also suggest skipping the pre-sale.  The BMO will not be sold out .. and the secondary market is awash in tickets.   

If I recall, the pre-sale is mostly upper deck seats.  You'll fare much better just waiting to buy from a broker/scalper on the day you want to attend.

Assuming the OP is a non-season ticket holder, that's true.  The best seats are reserved for the press and the teams that get invited.  The next best seats - often including lowers, but typically in the ends and corners - go to season ticket holders.  These seats are assigned based on priority point totals.  The season ticket holders with lower point totals go upstairs.  By the time they get to the general public sale, you'd be higher in the upper bowl, and likely end zone or corner.

bradley center bat

• All American
Re: 2017 NCAA tournament tickets @ BMO
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 11:03:32 AM »
I bought my tickets in the summer, did a re-sale of some of mine.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
Re: 2017 NCAA tournament tickets @ BMO
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 02:54:55 AM »
When it was at the Bradley Center 2 years ago I didn't get my tickets until the day of. Decided last minute to skip class for the day and enjoy a day of basketball. Totally worth it and I think it cost me around $30 for upper levels for the day but I moved down rather quickly.