collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette bars in London?  (Read 703 times)

Galway Eagle

• All American
Marquette bars in London?
« on: January 08, 2016, 11:55:16 AM »
I know this is quite a long shot but I figure I'd see if anyone knows any Marquette bars in London or if there's a MU alumni group out there that does game watching parties? I'm heading there for two weeks and staying up till the wee hours of the morning would be easier with other Warriors

If there's not a bar that's specifically for Marquette maybe a bar that's known for showing American sports?
Maigh Eo for Sam

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Re: Marquette bars in London?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 11:57:03 AM »
Don't know of any, but this site gives the contact info for the Marquette Club of London:

http://www.marquette.edu/alumni/clubschapters-international.php

JWags85

• All American
Re: Marquette bars in London?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 12:23:59 PM »
There was a bar on Haymarket, Sports Cafe, now closed, that was a pretty awful attempt at an American style sports bar, kind of like ESPNZone.  But I went when I was there in 2012 cause it was a good place to watch football.  In one of the upstairs bars, there was a Marquette season schedule poster from Jimmy Butler's last year hanging behind the bar.  It was pretty cool.

feedback