collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 4everW-one 4 da good guys A'IN'A  (Read 1504 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
4everW-one 4 da good guys A'IN'A
« on: January 08, 2016, 08:14:06 AM »
    cheezus do us guyses get the beatdown on root canals enough or what?  it's no wonder we are the highest statistic to trip and fall from da upper levels der heyyyyna?  well, our buddy clay just put  a good word out der for us good guys-hope it's not too late.. i just think we are living amongst a generation of crybabies-rub a little dirt on it,  shut up and open wide, rinse and spit.............next............

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/01/08/clay-aiken-disses-american-idol-judges-ive-watched-root-canals-more/?intcmp=trending

so instead of giving your 2th doc a hug, go have a root canal to show 'em you care ;D
don't...don't don't don't don't

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: 4everW-one 4 da good guys A'IN'A
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 04:58:40 AM »
wtf??  no idol watchers or rooooot canal horror stories?  come on!  someone has one of those sympathy garnering, wince-worthy tale whose dentist had his knee on your chest, head in your mouth, needle stuck up to the eye and out the ear experience.  now equate that with the idol judges-gotta love 'em

RushmoreAcademy

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 10:02:31 AM »
I saw a commercial the other day and was shocked to see that this show was still even on.
I'm even more shocked that somebody is watching it.
I'm even more shocked that somebody is talking about it.
I'm the most shocked that I'm responding to them.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 10:35:10 AM »
wtf??  no idol watchers or rooooot canal horror stories?  come on!  someone has one of those sympathy garnering, wince-worthy tale whose dentist had his knee on your chest, head in your mouth, needle stuck up to the eye and out the ear experience.  now equate that with the idol judges-gotta love 'em

I loaded your initial post into Google Translate and it came up with...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 10:36:33 AM »
Dude's gone under the knife far too often to try and get that kisser ta Hollywood. Next time his sorry ass has a toothache, hope he calls a plumber, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 12:38:42 PM »

I loaded your initial post into Google Translate and it came up with...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks for playin

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 12:40:53 PM »
Dude's gone under the knife far too often to try and get that kisser ta Hollywood. Next time his sorry ass has a toothache, hope he calls a plumber, ai na?

or a dentist with plumber hands showin him the dark side of da moon

feedback