Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Darrlyn Willis visit thread  (Read 27167 times)

real chili 83

• All American
Re: Darrlyn Willis visit thread
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2015, 11:53:06 AM »
Sorry Pal. Jane Fonda is a Communist traitor. I was in Nam while she was posing with NVA anti-aircraft personnel who were trying to shoot down our fliers. She would be on the dislike list.

Just gigging ya....

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2015, 11:55:11 AM »
Reading is fundamental. We all know what was said at the time. I mocked that statement and now you try to attribute the statement to me. Doesn't wash, but thanks for wasting the time to try.

Oh little wee willie, it's so funny how you try to assert other people said things, then the only evidence you can provide is misquoting them. You're right, reading IS fundamental, and you are fundamentally bad at it.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2015, 11:57:44 AM »
Just gigging ya....

You a closet Aggie, Chili???

Hell, I thought you were a good guy...

Death on call

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2015, 12:00:29 PM »
You a closet Aggie, Chili???

Hell, I thought you were a good guy...

You ever gig a frog?....

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2015, 12:56:51 PM »
Sorry:
I like in no particular order: Al McGuire, Rick Majerus, MU basketball, the US of A; sports; responsible people, Wounded Warrior Project, Ted Cruz, the Packers, lower taxes, honesty, colors of the seasons, Robert DeNiro, Aretha Franklin, Meryl Streep, Bruce Springsteen, planning for the future, Wojo, old autos, new autos, military preparedness, Chesty Puller, JFK, Celine Dion, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Ray Charles, 57 Thunderbirds, corvettes, stealth bombers and so on and so on., and so on. There are many things and people I like, and some I dislike, just like the rest of you.

Your point if any is lost.

Ted Cruz and Celine Dion?  ? ?  ?    ? ? ??   ?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2015, 01:22:03 PM »
Sorry Pal. Jane Fonda is a Communist traitor. I was in Nam while she was posing with NVA anti-aircraft personnel who were trying to shoot down our fliers. She would be on the dislike list.
Sounds like military preparedness to me.

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2015, 07:50:27 PM »
Sorry:
I like in no particular order: Al McGuire, Rick Majerus, MU basketball, the US of A; sports; responsible people, Wounded Warrior Project, Ted Cruz, the Packers, lower taxes, honesty, colors of the seasons, Robert DeNiro, Aretha Franklin, Meryl Streep, Bruce Springsteen, planning for the future, Wojo, old autos, new autos, military preparedness, Chesty Puller, JFK, Celine Dion, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Ray Charles, 57 Thunderbirds, corvettes, stealth bombers and so on and so on., and so on. There are many things and people I like, and some I dislike, just like the rest of you.

Your point if any is lost.

If you add "making people shake their heads" to your like list, I can guarantee that you will happy for your entire tenure on Scoop.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.