collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: well, they say sex sells  (Read 802 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
well, they say sex sells
« on: October 01, 2015, 09:28:14 PM »
  how did this go unnoticed?  i guess the copy editor missed this one...or maybe not?  i heard one of the students parents owned the business.  interesting conversations at the dinner table?

racine horlick choir was selling space on placemats for distribution to area restaurants to raise money for a trip to nashville-no problems there...except, one of the ads was for a business that sells services for hosting an in home party and "novelty items"   

i jut wonder if after removing the placemats and finding another business to take it's place, if the restaurants even wanted to bother using them anymore??

http://fox6now.com/2015/09/30/we-took-immediate-action-placemats-with-ad-space-to-benefit-racine-choir-trip-raise-eyebrows/
don't...don't don't don't don't

GGGG

• All American
Re: well, they say sex sells
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 09:34:49 PM »
What did the ad say?  Why did they blur it out?

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 10:09:08 PM »
Was Derrick Rose involved?

Death on call

Brewtown Andy

• All American
    • Anonymous Eagle
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 11:49:56 PM »
Odds are that the Pure Romance vendor was one of the moms of the kids in the choir.
Twitter - @brewtownandy
Anonymous Eagle

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 10:32:03 AM »
Odds are that the Pure Romance vendor was one of the moms of the kids in the choir.

And after this, she's probably raised enough money on her own to rent out the Grand ol' Opry for practice while they're there.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

feedback