'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

2024 Coaching Carousel by willie warrior
[Today at 03:50:16 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 01:02:54 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Season Game Tix go on sale at Ticketmaster TODAY at noon (ct)!!  (Read 7700 times)

LastWarrior

• All American
  • Let's Go Warriors!!
Season Game Tix go on sale at Ticketmaster TODAY at noon (ct)!!
« on: October 28, 2006, 11:57:58 AM »
 :o
"The Lord is a Warrior" - Exodus 15:3

Big Papi

• All American
Re: Season Game Tix go on sale at Ticketmaster TODAY at noon (ct)!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 12:27:47 PM »
There are some single seats available in the lower level for all games except the Wisconsin game which is sold out.

LastWarrior

• All American
  • Let's Go Warriors!!
Don't Bother with Ticketmaster...
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 12:32:30 PM »
WOW am I pissed... best seats available at approximately 1 minute after tix sales to the public opened were in row x for most the Sat games!!  I was lucky and able to get tix in row v for one game!  Woo hoo!!  Single seats in the lower bowl... uhhh that won't go over to well!!

I know that many of you are season ticket holders but the fact that you are allowed to buy up so many tix before the public sale and that MU holds so many tix back for its ticket plans is a disservice to out of State alumni!  IMO, it's a crock that MU doesn't offer to sell individual tix to MU alumni at the same time as season tix holders.

Ohhh btw, the Wisconsin game had NO tickets available for sale to the general public.  I swear if I see one season ticket holder selling their tix to a Wisconsin fan, i'm gonna have to call in Willie Wampum.  I've already seen a lot on EBay...

>:(
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 12:41:01 PM by LastWarrior »

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 02:06:23 PM »
LastWarrior (and everyone)

.. Ticketmaster does a piss poor job at allocating seats (surprise.)  The "best" seat is row X in section 400 and 443, right at mid court.  Just wait.  Someone will take those Row X losers, and presto, Ticketmaster will think the "best" seat is sec 401, row M.

I got so pissed  during the pre-sale, I quit Ticketmaster, and just faxed in a form with instructions on where to pick my seats, since TM was consistently giving me TERRIBLE seats.   I knew MU's ticket office could do, at least, a little better, and hopefully much.

I ask for the corners .. if you can get the first 10 rows in any corner, you've got some great $15 seats.  Last year, I got my friends about 8 games worth of Row C corners, and they were estatic.  This year, TM really hosed it badly.

So .. my advice, stay away from TM.  Call the MU ticket office, or TM, and talk to a human, and tell them where you want seats, hopefully you'll get much better placement.

82fanatic

• Starter
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 06:35:46 PM »
Last

Next year post on line asking for help from a Season Ticket holder.  I have bought tickets almost every year for friends who have specific games they want to attend.  I am sure there are others out there besides me willing to help out a fellow MU fan.  If I see the post next year I will contact you. 

82fan

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Another question...
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 04:53:56 PM »
Ok, so a fellow out-of-area friend called ticketmaster to get a couple tickets to the Louisville game -- and he was told by the operator that tickets for that game were not being released outsite of Wisconsin & Illinois!  Could this be right?!?!  I went through the steps on the TM site (up until I have to put in my CC info), and it looked fine.  BTW...MU's ticket office is no help in this, they just tell you that you have to call TM, or walk in to buy tickets  >:(

Has anybody else heard / seen this?

Guess I should have just asked a current season ticket holder too :(

LastWarrior

• All American
  • Let's Go Warriors!!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 05:23:38 PM »
Rocky... When I called, I heard the same thing about needing to be a IL or WI resident.  Luckily, i'm a IL resident.   ;D  Also, I was on the phone with ticketmaster and they were worthless and took longer to locate seats than it was worth.  They kept offering me worse and worse seats.  I tried calling the MU tix office but they were called on Sat morning!

Are you coming in for that game?  I got tix in the center aisle but they're like row x.  Let me know if you're coming and we'll grab some beers.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 05:29:52 PM »
Yup, if MU will let us buy tickets (geeze...and we used to be season ticket holders), spiral97 & I will be in town for the UL and 'Nova games.

Bummer about the restriction...we'll have to figure that out.  May just do a 5 game plan which are decent seats, and we can sell the Pitt tickets for a profit :)

LastWarrior

• All American
  • Let's Go Warriors!!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 05:40:50 PM »
Rocky... if you need me to buy tix from Ticketmaster, just email me.  I know you're good for it...

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 05:44:54 PM »
That out of state stuff is crazy.  If true, I suppose it's an effort to keep home field advantage going .. nothing I hate more than those $%#@! UL fans chanting C-A-R-D-S in the upper section of the BC.

.. Yeah, next year, I'll offer to help out getting tickets during the season ticket holder session.  Although I'll say this year it was a huge PITA.  TM refused to allow you to buy more than 6 at a time, so if you wanted 10 or more, you had to place multiple orders, even for the non-limited games (UW was limited to 10 only, all others were unlimited.)  I ended up placing over a dozen orders for 6 games.

feedback