Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Notre Dame  (Read 5596 times)

AlienWarrior

• All American
Notre Dame
« on: March 15, 2015, 06:35:11 PM »
They are playing like a final four team after winning the ACC tourney on the road going through Duke and NC while playing great defense. Unfortunately, they are in the same bracket as Kentucky. They may just give Kentucky their toughest challenge.

willie warrior

• All American
Re: Notre Dame
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 07:07:35 PM »
They are playing like a final four team after winning the ACC tourney on the road going through Duke and NC while playing great defense. Unfortunately, they are in the same bracket as Kentucky. They may just give Kentucky their toughest challenge.
No Dick is a douche school.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

AlienWarrior

• All American
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 07:12:36 PM »
What kind of response is that?

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 07:20:36 PM »
The response willie gives whenever someone mentions Notre Dame. 

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 07:29:03 PM »
Nice for them to have finally found a conference that they're capable of winning.

AlienWarrior

• All American
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 07:35:40 PM »
Seriously, they may have a chance of beating Kentucky if they meet in Cleveland. As good as anyone else.

LloydsLegs

• All American
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 08:52:04 AM »
It's absolutely killing me, but that is a really well put together team.  Two guards capable of handling the ball and driving and scoring (Grant and Jackson), a couple of shooters with bad cases of punch me face (Vasturia and Connaghton) and one decent big (Auguste). 

Biggest problem is lack of depth.   Only one big, who is inconsistent and gets in foul trouble, forcing Colson and Connaghton to play bigger than they are.  Defensively average to below average.  No chance against Ky size, and Ky D can contain the ND O. 

And Legs Jr has turned into a Quisling; totally betrayed the MU cause.   

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 10:03:36 AM »
The response willie gives whenever someone mentions Notre Dame. 
Do not like ND--most arrogant fan base in the world--bar none. And everyone knows that!

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2015, 11:07:22 AM »
It's absolutely killing me, but that is a really well put together team.  Two guards capable of handling the ball and driving and scoring (Grant and Jackson), a couple of shooters with bad cases of punch me face (Vasturia and Connaghton) and one decent big (Auguste). 

Biggest problem is lack of depth.   Only one big, who is inconsistent and gets in foul trouble, forcing Colson and Connaghton to play bigger than they are.  Defensively average to below average.  No chance against Ky size, and Ky D can contain the ND O. 

And Legs Jr has turned into a Quisling; totally betrayed the MU cause.   

Looks like JR will need some serious reprogramming.

LloydsLegs

• All American
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2015, 12:41:13 PM »
Looks like JR will need some serious reprogramming.

I'm gonna have to send him up to Milwaukee for a Realm Chili and Red, White and Blue binge while watching on a 24 loop replays of the 77 championship.  While not wearing any green plaid.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 12:53:50 PM »
I'm gonna have to send him up to Milwaukee for a Realm Chili and Red, White and Blue binge while watching on a 24 loop replays of the 77 championship.  While not wearing any green plaid.

Make him eat some Irish food - a little corned beef and cabbage will flush this ND thing out of his system.

LloydsLegs

• All American
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 01:47:57 PM »
Make him eat some Irish food - a little corned beef and cabbage will flush this ND thing out of his system.

So screwed--he actually is taking freaking Irish as his language.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 01:51:26 PM »

For the record corned beef is jewish it was adopted by Irish Americans because it's cheaper here than smoked but and tastes similar. 
Maigh Eo for Sam

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 09:02:54 PM »
So screwed--he actually is taking freaking Irish as his language.

WTF.

You and Mrs Legs have failed as parents and human beings.

Alas, there is hope for the young man.  I grew up 4.83 miles from the evil dome.  Baptized in Sacred Heart.  Blah blah blah.

I offer my services as a leprechaun exorcist.  This young man can be saved.

You will know it is time to seek my services when his head spins 360 in a contorted likeness of Digger Phelps, and his voice is that of Lou Holtz.

We will perform the exorcism in an ice shack in the great white north.  Of course, you will need to bring real chili, a picture of Blondie, and good whiskey to ward off lesser evil spirits like Satan, Bo Ryan, and the like.

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2015, 09:10:06 PM »
WTF.

You and Mrs Legs have failed as parents and human beings.

Alas, there is hope for the young man.  I grew up 4.83 miles from the evil dome.  Baptized in Sacred Heart.  Blah blah blah.

I offer my services as a leprechaun exorcist.  This young man can be saved.

You will know it is time to seek my services when his head spins 360 in a contorted likeness of Digger Phelps, and his voice is that of Lou Holtz.

We will perform the exorcism in an ice shack in the great white north.  Of course, you will need to bring real chili, a picture of Blondie, and good whiskey to ward off lesser evil spirits like Satan, Bo Ryan, and the like.

May I suggest this be done through the intercession of St. Al, basketball coach and national champion. Like St. Patrick driving the snakes from Ireland, St. Al drove the evil badger from Milwaukee, along with those nasty blue demons, ramblers, hawkeyes and a host of lesser animals.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 09:11:22 PM »
Do not like ND--most arrogant fan base in the world--bar none. And everyone knows that!
All Domers are arrogant.  Was on a tour in Ireland several years ago and spent 10 days listening to a Domer in full regalia.  Gave him an earful and it did not faze him.  

LloydsLegs

• All American
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2015, 09:37:05 PM »
The failure is mine - I took him to one game (I "won" the tickets in a church raffle when he was 10) and the spell was spun.  He was weeping as I cheered the "Bush Push" (hate to think what 4ever might do with that), and it was over.  

A trip to the great white north is in order.

Norm

• All American
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2015, 09:44:46 PM »
You must have never met any Ohio State fans.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2015, 04:06:41 PM »

The very worst

Death on call

brandx

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2015, 04:35:49 PM »

Or Michigan fans - excluding Keefe, of course.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2015, 04:37:43 PM »
All Domers are arrogant.  Was on a tour in Ireland several years ago and spent 10 days listening to a Domer in full regalia.  Gave him an earful and it did not faze him.  
It did not faze him because he could not hear you--Blarney between his ears.

feedback