collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: IWB's Board  (Read 11518 times)

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
Re: IWB's Board
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 03:03:09 PM »
Oh, really....just some?

I had to make a choice between eliminating all threadjacks and the US going to Mars by 2025....it was a tough call
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 03:44:05 PM »
The very eclectic nature of Scoop makes it worth the price of admission. Very little that drives me batty except ,perhaps, the spelling and punctuation nuns that occasionally pipe in.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2014, 03:52:45 PM »
The very eclectic nature of Scoop makes it worth the price of admission. Very little that drives me batty except ,perhaps, the spelling and punctuation nuns that occasionally pipe in.

o Relly!
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2014, 04:39:39 PM »
The information during the coaching search was pretty good and Mark Miller posts a lot more over there. I believe the Bullseye Bros are there as well.

It's a much cleaner read that reading through the David/Anthony pissing matches, Jamie's self-gratification and keefe's ramblings.

Fixed it for you....might as well be consistent, aina ?

feedback