[Today at 08:11:30 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by GoldenEagles03
[Today at 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[Today at 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 11:00:09 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: JJJ confirms that he is staying at MU  (Read 48205 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: JJJ confirms that he is staying at MU
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2014, 10:38:43 AM »
because you will then be slandered and called names

Says the dude that calls everyone that disagrees with him "slurpers".

You poor persecuted thing.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2014, 10:51:38 AM »
I see it all clearly now. MU 82 and Sultan, full of all the "right facts" clearly and smugly arrogant and righteous. Yes Sir, that is the way we all need to roll. Never question the conventional wisdom, because you will then be slandered and called names, and even better, psychoanalyzed by the pros that are here.

It is simply a fact that you took the thread off-topic.  You are the one that said the following on Wednesday, July 31 at 6:47 PM.  "But hey, it is America, so everybody is entitled to an opinion, unless you are white, a Christian, pay taxes, and believe in the constitution--then you are not entitled."

You created this entirely new talking point.  And now others get criticized for responding?

And I have an idea willie.  Man the f*ck up.  Seriously this whole "people are making fun of me" stuff I put in my rear view mirror when I left elementary school.  You are like the third grader who calls someone a name, and then runs home to momma when someone calls you something in return.

Well your momma aint here willie.  Time to grow a pair.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2014, 06:32:24 PM »
Man the f*ck up. 

Forgot to put you back on ignore, so when reading this statement from you it made me laugh.  When are you going to "man the f*ck up" and apologize for calling people liars when they weren't lying?

Tremendous irony in your statement....maybe start with yourself.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2014, 06:48:55 PM »
Last 6 years? Did you forget about last year--or is that not relevant to you? And I have rooted for the Warriors before you were born. And yes, Buzz is a phony, misleading, stubborn. And you like a few others worship the ground he walks on. But Hey--it is all right. It used to be the good old USA.

Meant 5 years my bad. No I don't worship the ground he walks on, he is phony misleading and stubborn (though you calling someone stubborn is pretty ironic).  I'm just saying that you give off a persona where you'd prefer us to not have the 2 sweet 16s, the elite 8 or the two other ncaa appearances. You avoided the question I asked though so once again would you actually prefer that we didn't have any of the success as of late?

Does you rooting for them longer make you a better fan in your head? I went to the same MU you did, probably for longer to and at a time where it's a bigger financial strain to commit to a school like MU, thus we both have the exact same reason to root for our alma mater you being old doesn't make you better all of the sudden.  
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 06:53:00 PM by BagpipingBoxer »
Maigh Eo for Sam

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2014, 07:20:38 PM »
Forgot to put you back on ignore,

Sure....  ::)

When are you going to "man the f*ck up" and apologize for calling people liars when they weren't lying?

Why would I apologize for being accurate?

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2014, 08:03:36 PM »

It is simply a fact that you took the thread off-topic.  You are the one that said the following on Wednesday, July 31 at 6:47 PM.  "But hey, it is America, so everybody is entitled to an opinion, unless you are white, a Christian, pay taxes, and believe in the constitution--then you are not entitled."

You created this entirely new talking point.  And now others get criticized for responding?

And I have an idea willie.  Man the f*ck up.  Seriously this whole "people are making fun of me" stuff I put in my rear view mirror when I left elementary school.  You are like the third grader who calls someone a name, and then runs home to momma when someone calls you something in return.

Well your momma aint here willie.  Time to grow a pair.
Any time any where Sunspot!
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

robertoc

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2014, 03:10:08 PM »
Oh - good freakin lord!  I am sorry that I seemed to have started this pissing contest.

It just really bothers me when I hear about how bad white, middle class, christian, heterosexuals have it today.  And for the record- I am all of those things.

But most of all- its just stupid to add those things in a hoops forum.  If I wanted bashing of the current regime and all that nonsense, I would read the comments of the ignoramuses on the bottom of MSN political articles.

I come here for a little escapism and some MU hoops!

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2014, 03:34:53 PM »
This thread is going places.

“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

feedback