[Today at 08:18:48 AM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: According to Gary Parrish @ CBS, Marquette thought the deal was done  (Read 7812 times)

VolFan

• Walk-On
Re: According to Gary Parrish @ CBS, Marquette thought the deal was done
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2014, 11:19:49 AM »
Yes..... Tennessee should be familiar with the SEC basement, since that's where their football team has been of late.  Make room next to the water heater for the basketball team!!!

Our football team has struggled lately (the SEC is pretty good in football in case you haven't heard), but I think we finally have the right coach to get it turned around in Butch Jones.  I also think our basketball team will be a lot better than most think next year (esp. if Stokes comes back).  I think Wojo could be a good coach, but you have to wonder why it has taken him 14 years to get a shot and how good of a recruiter he will be without Coach K and the Duke name behind him.

VolFan

• Walk-On
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2014, 11:21:03 AM »
Yep we've heard of it and your version of it sucks the big D.  Go back to watching old Peyton Manning DVD's in the dark.

Our last national title in football or men's basketball was 1998.  When was your's?

Les Nessman

• Team Captain
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2014, 11:30:11 AM »
Sorry buddy, nobody here cares about your football team. To be honest, nobody cares much about your basketball team either. 1 elite eight in the history of the program just ain't that impressive.

MikeDeanesDarkGlasses

• All American
  • "Seat belts On! We're Going For A Ride!"
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2014, 11:45:30 AM »
Our last national title in football or men's basketball was 1998.  When was your's?

Superbowl 2010 - Do I need to get the championship belt out?

feedback