collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20


NickelDimer

No Finish Line

Litehouse

If it's Wojo or Martin, I'll take Martin.

TheBurrEffect

Quote from: Litehouse on March 31, 2014, 04:48:41 PM
If it's Wojo or Martin, I'll take Martin.

I'd rather take Wojo. Martins proved hes bad.

WarhawkWarrior

Interview reported by AP sportswriter Joedy McCreary, Raleigh, NC

GooooMarquette

Not sure there any Wojo lovers here...just a few of us who, if the choice got down to Wojo or Martin, would choose Wojo.

I'd much rather have Howland, Smart, Archie Miller, Dixon and quite a few others.  Does that make me a "Wojo lover?"

muchamps

 :D
Quote from: GooooMarquette on March 31, 2014, 05:00:15 PM
Not sure there any Wojo lovers here...just a few of us who, if the choice got down to Wojo or Martin, would choose Wojo.

I'd much rather have Howland, Smart, Archie Miller, Dixon and quite a few others.  Does that make me a "Wojo lover?"




YUP

Pakuni

Quote from: GooooMarquette on March 31, 2014, 05:00:15 PM
Not sure there any Wojo lovers here...just a few of us who, if the choice got down to Wojo or Martin, would choose Wojo.

I'd much rather have Howland, Smart, Archie Miller, Dixon and quite a few others.  Does that make me a "Wojo lover?"

I'd much rather have Sean Miller and Bill Donovan.

I mean, as long as we're mentioning guys who aren't coming.

texaswarrior74

Love the comment below the article:

Curry
1 hour ago

This will put Marquette on the "floor-slapping" map.



jesmu84

Quote from: GooooMarquette on March 31, 2014, 05:00:15 PM
Not sure there any Wojo lovers here...just a few of us who, if the choice got down to Wojo or Martin, would choose Wojo.

I'd much rather have Howland, Smart, Archie Miller, Dixon and quite a few others.  Does that make me a "Wojo lover?"

100% agree.

You gotta remember though, Goooo, the OP here has done nothing but post about how good Martin is in the last 5 days. Crazy.

77ncaachamps

Quote from: texaswarrior74 on March 31, 2014, 05:37:23 PM
Love the comment below the article:

Curry
1 hour ago

This will put Marquette on the "floor-slapping" map.

From hand-clapping to floor-slapping...

yeah. it makes sense Wojo would be the next one.
SS Marquette

Skatastrophy

Quote from: jesmu84 on March 31, 2014, 05:52:35 PM
100% agree.

You gotta remember though, Goooo, the OP here has done nothing but post about how good Martin is in the last 5 days. Crazy.

Yup. OP has some weird agenda.

Wade for President

Quote from: Pakuni on March 31, 2014, 05:17:33 PM
I'd much rather have Sean Miller and Bill Donovan.

I mean, as long as we're mentioning guys who aren't coming.

Ohhhhh Pakuni.  Well played.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Actually, if you check anonymous Eagle, Wojo won their poll of who would you want to see as MU's next coach. Howland was included on the vote too (he lost by two votes).

Personally, I'm torn. I think Martin, Wojo, and Howland are all fantastic candidates for different reasons.
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


jesmu84

Quote from: TAMU Eagle on March 31, 2014, 06:39:41 PM
Actually, if you check anonymous Eagle, Wojo won their poll of who would you want to see as MU's next coach. Howland was included on the vote too (he lost by two votes).

Personally, I'm torn. I think Martin, Wojo, and Howland are all fantastic candidates for different reasons.

[1) Shaka]
1a) Howland
1b) Wojo
3) Martin


GB Warrior

I have no real reservations about the guy. The real mystery is his recruiting prowess, and that's impossible to gauge when you're recruiting to a blue blood with a legend at the helm.

Earl Tatum

Pastner, Cronin, Dixon or Howland. How come no one mentions the first two.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: Earl Tatum on March 31, 2014, 07:51:37 PM
Pastner, Cronin, Dixon or Howland. How come no one mentions the first two.

Cause only the last one is realistic
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


Previous topic - Next topic