And The New...... by Nukem2
[Today at 02:34:32 PM]

Ranking Big East Centers by Silkk the Shaka
[Today at 02:05:26 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by MU82
[Today at 01:56:13 PM]

2024-25 Roster by GoldenEagles03
[Today at 01:28:48 PM]

New 2024 Committment According to Ben Steele: Joshua Clark by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 01:11:48 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: The Milwaukee Bucks (fantasy)  (Read 864 times)

MarsupialMadness

• All American
The Milwaukee Bucks (fantasy)
« on: January 29, 2014, 10:17:29 AM »
This is my team in NBA 2K14 (video game). 

G: Dwyane Wade
G: OJ Mayo
F: Wesley Matthews
F: Jimmy Butler
C: Larry Sanders

Coming off the bench:

G: Dwight Buycks
G: Vander Blue
G: DJO
F: Steve Novak
F: Jae Crowder
C: Ekpe Udoh

We're actually pretty good.  Much better than the real-life Bucks, and way more fun to watch I would think (if I were one of the computer generated fans sitting in the stands I would love this team).

I keep OJ Mayo because he's Todd's brother (did y'all know they were related?)

The game made Dwight Buycks pretty good.  He actually won 6th man of the year in my first season.  He comes off the bench and knocks down shots, plain and simple.

I realize Jimmy Butler might not be big enough to play a consistent 4 in the NBA, but he is a strong defender that can hold his own.  Maybe if MU could ever recruit a big, I could finally complete my fantasy MU NBA squad.  So for now I keep Larry Sanders who is a pretty great role player in the game.

The beauty of this team is that it could be a real potential team.  They just barely make it under the NBA Salary Cap rules.  Wade with a max contract, Mayo and Matthews both make a pretty penny.  I have a feeling when some contracts expire I might not be able to keep them all.

Another interesting tidbit: the in-game commentary openly talks about the Bucks financial situation, how there's a possible change in ownership looming over the franchise, the Milwaukee market is amongst the smallest of NBA teams and that without a new arena they don't have much of a chance at staying in Milwaukee unless moves are made soon.

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: The Milwaukee Bucks (fantasy)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 10:32:35 AM »
How many hours a week do you work?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Stronghold

• All American
Re: The Milwaukee Bucks (fantasy)
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 08:18:10 PM »
How many hours a week do you work?

Irrelevant