collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: NFL s/b be alarmed that 3 of 4 playoff games, including Green Bay, not sold out  (Read 5096 times)

Benny B

• All American
Sen Joe McCarthy?

Notorious, not famous.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

GGGG

• All American
Down to less than 1,000 tickets remaining.  At this point, I can't imagine the Packers not buying them up.

hairy worthen

• All American
Down to less than 1,000 tickets remaining.  At this point, I can't imagine the Packers not buying them up.

Shell out the cash Sultan and give them away to scoop packer fans.

DegenerateDish

• All American
All 3 games look like they'll be saved. Kudos to the Pack fans who stepped up and bought.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Colts sell out game, avoid blackout
ESPN.com | January 3, 2014

Pack still not sold-out

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10236672

The Indianapolis Colts have sold out their remaining tickets to Saturday's playoff game, while the Cincinnati Bengals and Green Bay Packers still have Friday to meet the ticket-sale deadline extension from the NFL.

Meijer, a corporate sponsor, purchased the final 1,200 tickets to the Colts' game against the Kansas City Chiefs and has donated them to local military families, the team said in a statement. By selling their tickets, the game will be allowed to be shown on TV in the Indianapolis area.

The Packers were granted a second extension by the NFL on Thursday after they came up short of selling out 80,750-seat Lambeau Field for Sunday's NFC wild-card playoff game against the San Francisco 49ers.

As of 10:30 a.m. ET on Friday, the Packers still had approximately 1,000 seats left to sell. A Packers spokesperson said the league gave them until 5 p.m. ET to sell the remaining tickets and avoid a television blackout in their home market, which includes both the Green Bay and Milwaukee areas.

The Packers began the week with 40,000 tickets available.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:35:58 AM by Heisenberg »

🏀

• All American
Had tickets offered to me, company seats, very nice.

Didn't even give it a thought of going.

Probably would be going and would have invited my good friend Sultan if Lambeau had a roof on it though.

NavinRJohnson

• All American

Same here. Outdoor club. Probably the best seats in the place, woth the indoor club level access, etc. 10 years ago, maybe.

GGGG

• All American
Shell out the cash Sultan and give them away to scoop packer fans.

I'm seeing the game regardless....otherwise you guys would be my top charity.

GGGG

• All American

Probably would be going and would have invited my good friend Sultan if Lambeau had a roof on it though.

+1

Tugg Speedman

• All American
@darrenrovell 4m

@darrenrovell: Packers have sold out. No blackout of this Sunday’s game vs 49ers.

jsglow

• All American
Sold out.  Kudos to Associated Bank, the three affected TV stations, Mills Fleet Farm and Bellin Health for scooping up the last few hundred.

Hards Alumni

• All American
zero chance I would attend this game in person.