[Today at 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[Today at 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 11:00:09 AM]

Banquet by muwarrior69
[Today at 08:43:40 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: What happened to Mike Juno?  (Read 1840 times)

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
What happened to Mike Juno?
« on: October 26, 2013, 11:36:44 PM »
The man's DNA courses through the veins of Scoop. He should be honored.

Death on call

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: What happened to Mike Juno?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 12:10:57 AM »
Juno was certainly a pioneer of Marquette message board history.  True that many of the "originals" that visited the Geocities board still visit MUScoop today (Myself included, though I just lurked back then).

For those that don't know the whole (or nearly whole history), check out the wiki:
http://wiki.muscoop.com/doku.php/marquette_internet_forum_history

Where I'd point out that MUScoop differentiates, is that we're still independent  Juno took 2 years to join the rivals network (where I did become an active poster). We've been around for 7 years as an independent website, something thus far unsurpassed in Marquette forum history.  We've had a few offers to join "organized" sports websites, but we prefer to stay independent, not dissimilar to Marquette basketball from 1916-1989.

But I don't know what Juno is doing these days.  Last I knew he was hanging in Florida (with Wade? probably not), but as far as I can tell he's not registered here.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 08:31:47 AM »
He's married, kid, in Florida.    Works at a bank.    Runs a website .. http://freebookinghelp.com/

Unless he lurks as with an alias unknown, I have no idea why he drifted away from the MU message board 'scene.'

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 01:18:59 PM »
He's married, kid, in Florida.    Works at a bank.    Runs a website .. http://freebookinghelp.com/

I have no idea why he drifted away from the MU message board 'scene.'

Perhaps his life is filled with activities more virtuous, productive, and meaningful??

Death on call

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 01:51:14 PM »
Juno was certainly a pioneer of Marquette message board history.  True that many of the "originals" that visited the Geocities board still visit MUScoop today (Myself included, though I just lurked back then).

For those that don't know the whole (or nearly whole history), check out the wiki:
http://wiki.muscoop.com/doku.php/marquette_internet_forum_history

Where I'd point out that MUScoop differentiates, is that we're still independent  Juno took 2 years to join the rivals network (where I did become an active poster). We've been around for 7 years as an independent website, something thus far unsurpassed in Marquette forum history.  We've had a few offers to join "organized" sports websites, but we prefer to stay independent, not dissimilar to Marquette basketball from 1916-1989.

But I don't know what Juno is doing these days.  Last I knew he was hanging in Florida (with Wade? probably not), but as far as I can tell he's not registered here.

What are the traffic numbers for Scoop and Dodds? Dodds site is like Sleepy Hollow compared to here, or so it seems. Dodds maintains a very strict editorial rein while you guys allow more open communication which may be the reason for the greater popularity of Scoop.

Scout is the dispossessed widow dowager, fallen on hard times, and embittered by the severity and pace of her descent. While she wears her few remaining baubles they are a mocking whisper of what once was and a harbinger of yet another trip to the pawn shop. Her days are spent peering through faded, yellowed chintz curtains, wondering what the Junior League might be planning and how her wardrobe is so incommensurate with both the moment and the season.

Scoop is the tawdry tart we have long wanted yet are too ashamed to admit such hungers. In your mind’s eye you can see her stride confidently down the long corridor on stiletto Gucci, her lithe frame poised perfectly as long, slender legs devour the distance. Her face is focused intently on the pleasure that awaits. All she can think of is finding the privacy she requires for this most salacious remembrance; the anticipation impels her forward.

She knocks lightly on the door to your room. At your call, she turns the handle and steps inside. The room is dark, quiet, heavy with promise. As she closes the door she turns, pirouettes on Italian leather, and looks back into the hall through the peephole. At that instant you see the lean rose stem legs, the magnificent swell of her impeccable form and know you are witness to perfection.

She doesn’t lock the door, however; the possibility of being walked in on adds a frisson to the occasion, sending an electric current deliciously down her spine, causing every fiber of her being to tingle until she feels the insistent thrum of desire pulsate deep within. And as you log in to Scoop you know that it is all just a chimera...

Death on call

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 03:40:08 PM »
What are the traffic numbers for Scoop and Dodds? Dodds site is like Sleepy Hollow compared to here, or so it seems. Dodds maintains a very strict editorial rein while you guys allow more open communication which may be the reason for the greater popularity of Scoop.

Scout is the dispossessed widow dowager, fallen on hard times, and embittered by the severity and pace of her descent. While she wears her few remaining baubles they are a mocking whisper of what once was and a harbinger of yet another trip to the pawn shop. Her days are spent peering through faded, yellowed chintz curtains, wondering what the Junior League might be planning and how her wardrobe is so incommensurate with both the moment and the season.

Scoop is the tawdry tart we have long wanted yet are too ashamed to admit such hungers. In your mind’s eye you can see her stride confidently down the long corridor on stiletto Gucci, her lithe frame poised perfectly as long, slender legs devour the distance. Her face is focused intently on the pleasure that awaits. All she can think of is finding the privacy she requires for this most salacious remembrance; the anticipation impels her forward.

She knocks lightly on the door to your room. At your call, she turns the handle and steps inside. The room is dark, quiet, heavy with promise. As she closes the door she turns, pirouettes on Italian leather, and looks back into the hall through the peephole. At that instant you see the lean rose stem legs, the magnificent swell of her impeccable form and know you are witness to perfection.

She doesn’t lock the door, however; the possibility of being walked in on adds a frisson to the occasion, sending an electric current deliciously down her spine, causing every fiber of her being to tingle until she feels the insistent thrum of desire pulsate deep within. And as you log in to Scoop you know that it is all just a chimera...

When is your next erotic novel due out?

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 07:08:00 PM »
Perhaps his life is filled with activities more virtuous, productive, and meaningful??
Nah........
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 03:36:29 PM »
Nah........

Or, Juno's life may be consumed with activities less virtuous, completely unproductive, and utterly meaningless which is likely more fun anyway

Death on call

feedback