collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: The Book of Manning  (Read 3111 times)

MerrittsMustache

• All American
The Book of Manning
« on: September 25, 2013, 07:55:44 AM »
Anyone else watch "The Book of Manning" doc on ESPN last night?

Although a little cheesy at times, it was a good watch, especially for those with brothers and/or sons.

mubb34

• Team Captain
Re: The Book of Manning
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 07:06:20 PM »
As much as I hate the Manning's on the field....What a classy family. Great special!

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 07:28:07 PM »
As much as I hate the Manning's on the field....What a classy family. Great special!

As much as I used to hate Payton on the field, when he started coming out with commercials and hosting SNL, you could tell the guy had a great personality.  Really funny.  Eli seems a bit different, but still a classy guy.  Didn't know Cooper's story until last night, just figured he wasn't as good as his brothers and never played in college.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 09:35:17 PM »

One of the finest group of people I have ever had the pleasure of working with.  Cooper, Eli, Peyton, Archie, etc. Class, class, class

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 10:04:18 PM »
One of the finest group of people I have ever had the pleasure of working with.  Cooper, Eli, Peyton, Archie, etc. Class, class, class

+1...add Aaron Rodgers to that list. 

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 10:20:35 PM »

From what I've heard of Eli, he at least was not as classy as Cooper, Peyton and Archie.  Maybe he has shaped up, but college Eli was not a respectable individual.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 12:05:12 AM »
+1...add Aaron Rodgers to that list. 

Never had the opportunity to work with Mr. Rodgers, but I have heard positive comments about him. 

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 12:30:52 AM »
Never had the opportunity to work with Mr. Rodgers, but I have heard positive comments about him. 

The word is Fred Rogers scored more combat kills as a Marine Force Recon sniper than any other bad ass in the Nam.

Death on call

feedback