collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Theory  (Read 1081 times)

Coleman

• All American
Theory
« on: August 23, 2013, 11:49:23 AM »
I think ChicosBailBonds is not a person but a highly sophisticated spambot developed by Google labs that will automatically take contrarian positions on whatever its analysis deems is the most common/sensible opinion located within the forum. This spambot, originating in Google's home state of California, is the ultimate weapon in cyber-forum-warfare, as its coding allows its ever changing opinions to be clarified and corrected to seem completely disprovable despite all other seemingly senisble opinions to the contrary. This is the only explanation for the account's miraculous abilitity to rack up staggering numbers of posts despite spending vast amounts of time banned from the forum.

Its beta testing in MUScoop has been highly successful and will soon be unleashed to the world.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 11:53:30 AM by Bleuteaux »

T-Bone

• All American
Re: Theory
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 12:09:36 PM »
Hmm.  It should respond in a few minutes with a reply that it is a real person if this theory is true.
I'm like a turtle, sometimes I get run over by a semi.

g0lden3agle

• All American
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 12:24:10 PM »
I think it's hilarious how much some people concern themselves over CBB

frozena pizza

• All American
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 12:29:52 PM »
keefe was always more bizarre to me.

feedback