[Today at 12:40:07 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 11:32:50 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by dgies9156
[Today at 09:15:48 AM]

Marquette transfers, this millennium by Galway Eagle
[Today at 08:51:26 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Most Underrated Party Schools  (Read 9604 times)

Galway Eagle

• All American
Re: Most Underrated Party Schools
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 01:52:57 PM »
B.S. 

Reference apt 201 circa 1999-2000.  That crib was out of hand.

Dudes even had a over sized NCAA bracket on an entire wall.

BS to that we threw all sorts of parties or that they were public?  By the time all my friends and the hockey team (roommate's the goalie) and all their close friends showed up itd be packed tight.  Too tight to open our door to freshmen. 
Maigh Eo for Sam

reinko

• All American
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 02:06:42 PM »
Can't throw courtyard parties anymore.

Sorry, from earlier classes.  I guess this is why we can't have nice things.

21st and Michigan houses still throw big parties?

swoopem

• All American
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2013, 03:56:57 PM »
Sorry, from earlier classes.  I guess this is why we can't have nice things.

21st and Michigan houses still throw big parties?

I lived at 20th and Michigan in the house with the big deck and we had no issues throwing parties; other than when the swat team raided our house because they thought my roommates stuck a gun to a cabbies head and stole $500. What they actually did was ditch the cab and then he called the cops and got a felony charge for filing a false police report.
Bring back FFP!!!

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2013, 06:40:06 PM »
probably a lot of big bush.

With fruit flies hovering above.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MU82

• All American
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2013, 10:06:14 PM »
I used to see these rankings all the time and couldn't imagine being at a school where kids partied more than my friends and I did. Seriously. And I'm talkin' pretty much every night, not just on weekends.

The school fostered the culture. There would be signs in the dorms near the elevators encouraging us to have keggers and there was a lot of price competition on kegs in the neighborhood. The school-sponsored bar, the Mugrack, was in the student union and they'd bring in bands and make it a party atmosphere, all with Fr. Raynor's blessing.

I'd think, "Really? There are places where the kids get even more drunk than we do?"

One of my friends and I used to dream about owning a campus bar because there'd be no way even a couple of clowns like us could screw that up ... and then the drinking age went to 21.

I have often wondered how much things changed after 18, 19 and 20 year olds no longer could drink legally.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 09:52:23 AM »
I have often wondered how much things changed after 18, 19 and 20 year olds no longer could drink legally.

It's necessary to have a fake ID if you're under age now hence the bunch of kids being caught at Victor's.  It's ruined the campus and around campus social life. 
Maigh Eo for Sam

BubbaWilliams

• Team Captain
  • "He's a great player, but an even better person."
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2013, 10:10:58 AM »
I think that the dream is still alive and well. Every generation feels that they "partied harder" then the ones who came after them.
Think about it though, our #1 attraction is our basketball games, where they sell 24 oz beers for $7.25. People put down 72 oz of beer before half time... and thats just in the BC.
"Say hello to your mom for me." - Biff Tannen

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2013, 10:26:35 AM »
It's necessary to have a fake ID if you're under age now hence the bunch of kids being caught at Victor's.  It's ruined the campus and around campus social life.  

If a minor can't come up with an ID, he or she simply isn't putting forth effort. Typical laziness from that generation.

feedback