collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 105 MU Students busted @ Victors..  (Read 8889 times)

Hards Alumni

• All American
Re: 105 MU Students busted @ Victors..
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2013, 12:11:25 PM »
Of course I did, what?

You did what you usually do.  You brought up something that was totally unrelated to the current situation.  What do the rape allegations have ANYTHING to do with 105 MU kids with fake ID's at Victors?

Its you stirring the pot, either on purpose, or you're just completely oblivious.  I'm not sure which is worse.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2013, 02:32:08 PM »
You did what you usually do.  You brought up something that was totally unrelated to the current situation.  What do the rape allegations have ANYTHING to do with 105 MU kids with fake ID's at Victors?

Its you stirring the pot, either on purpose, or you're just completely oblivious.  I'm not sure which is worse.

Lenny went there with Father Pilarz.  As usual, you seem to always not connect the dots....my post was response to Lenny's and how Scott Pilarz would handle it (sarcasm and all).  I don't know what that is difficult for you, but it has been for years.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2013, 02:55:14 PM »
I've been at Mo's and Kiko's when they were raided a few years back before I was of age it seems like the big difference with Victors is students had nowhere to run or hide so they all got caught. 
Maigh Eo for Sam

martyconlonontherun

• All American
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 03:03:25 PM »
Bars were raided fairly regularly when I attended (as I'm sure they are now) and it was usually a stampede out of whatever establishment we were at.  Never heard of over 100 getting caught.

1. Victors is hard to get out of if the side and front aren't guarded by police.

2. I bet the students who got the ticket are glad they just are the girl who tried busting through some cops or showing a fake.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 07:56:40 PM »
Does Milwaukee PD still stalk jaywalkers and potential jaywalkers like they did back in the 80's?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2013, 10:34:27 PM »
Lenny went there with Father Pilarz.  As usual, you seem to always not connect the dots....my post was response to Lenny's and how Scott Pilarz would handle it (sarcasm and all).  I don't know what that is difficult for you, but it has been for years.

Lenny was obviously joking.  He was channeling his inner CBB.  Your post was you making a joke?  Remind me not to buy tickets to your comedy show anytime soon.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2013, 12:08:43 PM »
Lenny was obviously joking.  He was channeling his inner CBB.  Your post was you making a joke?  Remind me not to buy tickets to your comedy show anytime soon.

I acknowledged he was making a joke...I guess you couldn't connect the dots again.

Look, I realize the end of this week was a tough one for you and you didn't get what you wanted and hoped for, but try to keep your chin up.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2013, 11:51:08 AM »
Does Milwaukee PD still stalk jaywalkers and potential jaywalkers like they did back in the 80's?

No, they've cooled on that.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2013, 11:57:11 AM »

Maybe if they still did once in awhile, it might have prevented the girl who crossed the street in front of Caffrey's from getting hit by a car last Thursday night.
Have some patience, FFS.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 12:00:31 PM »
Maybe if they still did once in awhile, it might have prevented the girl who crossed the street in front of Caffrey's from getting hit by a car last Thursday night.

Honestly, I truly hope this girl is OK but...

You think it's the police's fault that a girl wasn't paying attention and got hit by a car?

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 01:22:15 PM »
Honestly, I truly hope this girl is OK but...

You think it's the police's fault that a girl wasn't paying attention and got hit by a car?

Absolutely not.  My point was if word got around that people were getting tickets for jaywalking, maybe they wouldn't do it as much.
Have some patience, FFS.

Brewtown Andy

• All American
    • Anonymous Eagle
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2013, 01:45:37 PM »
Absolutely not.  My point was if word got around that people were getting tickets for jaywalking, maybe they wouldn't do it as much.

Same reason they randomly popped into Victor's.
Twitter - @brewtownandy
Anonymous Eagle

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2013, 01:55:25 PM »

25 or 30 years ago I was in Caracas, Venezuela. Our guide was especially proud to show us their subway system where there was no graffiti. Of course, everywhere you looked there were gendarmes armed with automatic weapons....

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2013, 01:36:49 PM »
Same reason they randomly popped into Victor's.

The fallacy in the logic of those who make the "don't the police have anything better to do" argument is that people fail to realize that there are unintentional, unknown, and unquantifiable consequences of police action (or inaction) that go far beyond what you see (or don't see) in the blotter, or for that matter, the difference between the perceived societal importance of enforcing the "stupid" law as opposed to the more "critical" law.

Let's put it this way... if the police never patrolled for underage drinking, and one of those underage students at Victor's drove drunk & got into a fatal accident, do you think everyone would just simply dismiss the facts that underage drinking laws a) weren't being enforced, and b) that, if enforced, may have prevented a death?
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

feedback