collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Dozens died in Iran-Syria WMD test now reported  (Read 5181 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Dozens died in Iran-Syria WMD test now reported
« on: September 19, 2007, 07:45:57 PM »
Well, reported by some.

Are we going to deal with these people or run away?  That remains the vital question

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1189411428847&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

mviale

• All American
Re: Dozens died in Iran-Syria WMD test now reported
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 09:57:16 PM »
crying wolf again?
You heard it here first. Davante Gardner will be a Beast this year.
http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=27259

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 11:43:15 PM »
In denial again Marc.

Oh that's right.

"there is no terrorist threat"
-Michael Moore and mviale

tower912

• All American
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 05:44:42 PM »
After invading and overthrowing the one country and government in the region that was not in posession of WMDs or nukes, how shall we proceed?   Lets assume you're right.   What countries will join us when we yell WMD's and if none join us, with what shall we overthrow the governments of BOTH these countries?   Our overworked ground troops we don't have enough of?   Cruise missiles for the entire mideast?    Unilateral and pre-emptive nukes?  Our choice to invade Iraq, have all of our reasons turn out to be inaccurate in the eyes of the rest of the world, our late and inadequate attempts at diplomacy have left our ability to project significant force severely hampered.   No good choices or options
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

mviale

• All American
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 06:32:46 PM »
alls Im sayin is pay attention to bin laden.  Syria and Iran are just playing defense, if they attack us they are gone, caput, splat.

Dont be silly - do you really believe that crap?
You heard it here first. Davante Gardner will be a Beast this year.
http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=27259

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 09:45:12 PM »
Well Tower, 32 countries currently have troops on the ground with us, I'd start there from a support stand point.

Second, I thought Syria didn't have any WMD....or are these the ones Iraq had and moved over there in 2002?  Why do they have WMD to begin with?

Third, they cannot be allowed to get nuclear weapons, period.  I know marc takes on the Jimmah Carter POV that they aren't a threat which I find comical.  It's Iran bringing in IEDs into Iraq daily.  It's Iran that supplied Hezbollah with weapons in which THEY FIRED INTO ISRAEL MORE THAN 500 missiles last year.  So I don't need to believe the crap, I just have to open my eyes.

Fourth, why is this incident only being reported in the Jerusalem Post and not here in the States by the media here?  One would think this would be an important story.  Two state sponsored terrorist states have a WMD malfunction OF A MISSILE that kills many of their people and involves both Iran and Syria, one of which has threatened to wipe the other off the face of the earth.  But crickets chirp here.

Mviale, what if you're wrong and they do decide to take out Tel Aviv or whatever, are you just going to say "oops" we were wrong?  I'd rather be proactive, take out their nuclear capabilities that collaterally kills 500 of their people then say "oops" and clean up the mess of having several million dead Israelis and the subsequent millions of dead Iranians that would surely follow due to retaliation.

In my mind, a lot less loss of life.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 09:49:09 PM by ChicosBailBonds »

feedback