Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Another week and another podcast, we haven't been fired yet  (Read 1901 times)

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
Another week and another podcast, we haven't been fired yet
« on: February 25, 2013, 08:43:45 AM »
Thanks to everyone for the great feedback and more importantly listening to our first podcast, the response has been great.  So we're back for another week, we review the tough results and Villanova, preview Syracuse, and make a lot of uneducated assumptions about the new conference.  Give us another listen, I promise the audio is even better than it was last week, we got Joe out of the bathroom to record this.

Hoping to have a logo and itunes feed this week, turns out our real jobs got in the way

As always feedback is welcome, enjoy.

http://scrambledeggs.podbean.com/2013/02/24/a-mixed-bag-this-week-and-i-dont-just-mean-our-podcast-talent/
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: Another week and another podcast, we haven't been fired yet
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 10:31:49 PM »
turns out our real jobs got in the way

Hah, welcome to the club.  And thanks to the other 4* guys that have real jobs but help run this heap of a website. :)  (*TT gets a special nod for running the prediction contest).

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 11:11:45 PM »
I've been slacking on the results.  I'm going to get caught up this week.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 08:22:02 AM »
Hah, welcome to the club.  And thanks to the other 4* guys that have real jobs but help run this heap of a website. :)  (*TT gets a special nod for running the prediction contest).

It does give one a whole new appreciation for the wonderful playground you've given us here.

On another note, at some point I'd like to see how we can get an automatic feed for our podcast to Scoop like PT, Hunt, Cracked Sidewalks, etc have.  I'm going to be out of the country next week but I'll probably PM you about it after I get back
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

MUCrew

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 01:26:36 PM »
I like the podcasts a lot.   Maybe get another mic or something for the other fella so it doesn't sound like some dude yelling in the background?  Or just a sound adjustment?   

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 03:19:28 PM »
I like the podcasts a lot.   Maybe get another mic or something for the other fella so it doesn't sound like some dude yelling in the background?  Or just a sound adjustment?   

It's been a bit of a work in progress in terms of the audio balancing and editting, but I think podcast 3 will be "perfect" audio with the kinks worked out.  Thanks for listening, tell a friend or a dozen  ;D

MUCrew

• All American
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 03:27:18 PM »
It's been a bit of a work in progress in terms of the audio balancing and editting, but I think podcast 3 will be "perfect" audio with the kinks worked out.  Thanks for listening, tell a friend or a dozen  ;D

All good...I just picture some guy on his laptop and the other sitting on a couch on the other end of the room.  Keep up the good work!

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 09:35:57 PM »
Thanks for these as well. Looking forward to another one.
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

feedback